A new start!!!

I figured it out. Took a little hunting. Go to the short index on the right side of the screen. Thanks for the heads up on the return of this great designer.

SCEtoAux

Thanks for giving a heads up on the new site.
Nice model.
14.7MB
Total length: 158cm.
Big model too! :eek::mrgreen:

Z

Zathros

I believe Mizuirogakuen is truly an artist. I can't believe how many beautiful models he has produced. I am happy he is back. His work promotes Anime', maybe someone finally figured that out and left him alone.

Lex

Dollmaker
--Just a sideword, the pdo model has a mindboggling-big texture and it took my computer 10 minutes to open... A low-res version can be found on Pepakura Gallery.

The PDO file is slow, but worth the wait. He has certainly filled every bit of the page - pieces go right to the edge. It'll be a challenge to print, especially for those of us in the USA who don't have access to A4 paper.

Lex

Dollmaker
--Surely for these anime models you could do "fit to page" for printing, IMHO scales are not that important for them anyway...

I'm always afraid to do fit to page - I have a fear that the parts will be distorted slightly, making for a bad fit. I've gone so far as to obtain 11x14 inch card stock (very pricey) and have cut it down to A4 dimensions. Perhaps I'll try fit to page on this model.

Lex

Dollmaker
In fact that's what I've been doing for nearly every model I had. And so far I've had no fitting problems from all the 3 printers I tested.

davelant

This is a cool model. But what or who does it represent, if anything?

Oh, rockpaperscissor, print onto 8 1/2 x 14 cardstock. A4 is narrower than 8.5 inches, so it works out fine. It's not easy to find, but not much more expensive than 8 1/2 x 11. (Wausa Exact Index, 90 lb.)

laruru

I believe all papercraft communities are happy with the new site.
and I just checked out his latest model blond girl (Kaibutsu Ojou character?). WOWEEE!
How come his new models are more likely the types that I CANNOT craft! I have little kids roaming my collection cabinet. I can't have them see models with Über cute body parts. :(

57townsman

Rockpaperscissor,

Instead of doing a "fit to page" can you use a set percentage reduction? I tried "fit to page" some time ago and since the original pages were different sizes the parts didn't fit properly. Since then I print with a specific percent reduction when needed, say 95%, etc. Haven't had a problem so far :roll:

SteveK

jaeike

I believe all papercraft communities are happy with the new site.
and I just checked out his latest model blond girl (Kaibutsu Ojou character?). WOWEEE!
How come his new models are more likely the types that I CANNOT craft! I have little kids roaming my collection cabinet. I can't have them see models with Über cute body parts. :(

Are they available for download yet? I don't see a link for his two new ones.

laruru

ah, my bad. I should've been more specific. It's his upcoming model(s). Or at least that's what he's planning to make at the moment. Some sort of a teaser for us who's been waiting for his models?
He mentioned about almost completing the model, and will be done soon.
He doesn't mention anything about releasing it, so hopefully he'll make it public.

The button underneath each entry is a "web clap" button. Maybe the button's for support / cheering him up or like a "thank you" button?? I need to ask a japanese friend first for this one.

Lex

Dollmaker
The button underneath each entry is a "web clap" button. Maybe the button's for support / cheering him up or like a "thank you" button?? I need to ask a japanese friend first for this one.

Never saw that before, ... But I'll go to the BBS for this ^^

He doesn't mention anything about releasing it, so hopefully he'll make it public.
Well it isn't Suiraku's practice to make commercial models, but there is a chance that he changes his mind.........