a little tidbit for Galactica fans

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

id have to wait till i get a copy of razor to get a screen cap.there was one in there with a dozer plow.
  2. widget

widget Member

3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

wow! thats a start thanks a bunch!!
  4. Kjev

Kjev Member

I have the model of the Orignal Series LandRam if anyone wants to monkey with it. From what I can see, the one in Razer looks pretty similar. I also have plans for the dozer blade on a Warhammer 40,000 tank somewhere I think, if anyone's up for a kitbash.

5. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

6. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Knightstalker, have you tried asking this guy for the mesh used to create the section shown? I can't think of a better platform to display cannons on. I'd like to build a little diorama like this myself.

7. He is a member of this site. so I will see if I can find him again and ask.:thumb:
  8. Hey nothing: I have converted a max file to 3ds so meta will open it. E-mail me or PM me with your e-mail and I can send this file to you because I cannot figure out how to post it here.

9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

all right guys.knightstalker as provided a much better looking canon. i have to fiddle with the intersections and figure out about the textures. thanks so much jerry!!!