A little new progress on the ACTRR

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by fifer, Apr 8, 2005.

1. fifer

fifer Active Member

Robin tried to remove my double post and it all got lost so here it is once again ( if anyone else is intrested). :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Here is the very nearly finished northeast corner of the layout.
    This would be the north end of Kachina New Mexico , and 1 picture of the nearly finished cement plant.
    Comments please !!!!!

Thanks , Mike :wave:
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A big thanks for re-posting this one Mike. A great looking layout you have there friend.
  3. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Bummer on the mess up!
    Glad to see them again.

The like REAL awesome (real as in 1:1).
  4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Good to see it back! :) As I said before I really like the drive in theater and the cement plant. You make terrific scenary.
  5. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Nice...! Is that an "original style" McDonalds with the golden arches? And what is that little building behind? Looks great!

6. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Very nice work.I really like the mountain scene curving around that corner.it is very well done.I cant make out the backdrop very well but it appears you have some nice cloud cover in there.Its probobly one of those photo things thats really tough to have come out well.
    I know your camera skills are far better than mine and you make me look like a rank amateur ;)

Cant wait to see it Superdetailed :D
  7. Tad

Tad Member

Nice work!
  8. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Looks great, Mike! :thumb:
  9. fifer

fifer Active Member

Thanks once again guys , I'll try to post some new pics this weekend of the progress as I ballast around the corner to the left in these pictures.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: