A little Gauge help please!

Herc Driver

Once again I seem to be having problems with viewing and posting to The Gauge. When I bring up the website, there's no background colors, no smilies, few pictures, and the font changes within an open thread to what looks like Times New Roman. Additionally, I can't seem to post a reply to any thread. Each time, I get an error message of "Message it too short, must be more than one character long" or something worded like that. Is it my machine? And if so (and it probably is) what can I do to change the settings to allow me to see everything I should? BTW...I've already tried clearing/cleaning my browser, deleting all the temp/cookie/history files, double checked that the Java and IE functions are selected, and have the latest MS security downloads. I am running Norton 360...is there a chance that the firewall is blocking too much info?

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Sounds like you have the Printable Version.. i found that yesterday - a few times I logged on.... :( :( try again today and click refresh a few times. it cleared up for me and every time I've came here since, I don't have to login and everything is where it belongs.....

Mountain Man

Once again I seem to be having problems with viewing and posting to The Gauge. When I bring up the website, there's no background colors, no smilies, few pictures, and the font changes within an open thread to what looks like Times New Roman. Additionally, I can't seem to post a reply to any thread. Each time, I get an error message of "Message it too short, must be more than one character long" or something worded like that. Is it my machine? And if so (and it probably is) what can I do to change the settings to allow me to see everything I should? BTW...I've already tried clearing/cleaning my browser, deleting all the temp/cookie/history files, double checked that the Java and IE functions are selected, and have the latest MS security downloads. I am running Norton 360...is there a chance that the firewall is blocking too much info?

Norton 360 has a number of frustrating hangups. I had to switch to Firefox to get satisfactory performance.