A Little Fun....

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by eightyeightfan1, Jul 23, 2005.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Here's something I came up with.Just for fun.
    There are two things wrong with this picture.
    Can you guess what they are?

Attached Files:

2. green_elite_cab

green_elite_cab Keep It Moving!

yes, yes i can! thats clever!
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Maybe I am looking too hard Ed but so far I can't pick out the two things wrong.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well, unless you're in the Sanoran Desert (Arizona, northern Mexico), you won't find a saguaro cactus next to the tracks and even there, ones that tall are few and far between...:cool:
  5. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Hew Heaven?
  6. eightyeightfan1

CN1 is close....
    Don...You're on the right....ahem......track?
    Here's a hint....Geography, and railroad history.
  7. zedob

zedob Member

New Haven loco in the desert(?) and the color scheme is wrong for that engine?

The first part is obvious, but the color scheme is a guess. Mcginnis(? not sure about the name) era.

Other than that..uhhh...Woodland Scenics ground foam isn't grown in that part of the country?:p
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I'm really glad you weren't going to tell us that there were not enough rivits in the side panel, or there should have been two side windows instead of one..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  9. eightyeightfan1

OK...zedob got it...Sort of......
    The New Haven was gone before the SD70 was even built. Even if the New Haven was still around, I've been living in New England most of my life...Never saw a cactus growing here...
    There's suppose to be two windows??????
  10. Zman

Zman Member

That cactus is giving me the finger, that's what's wrong.

And this is a family forum I'll have you know.
  11. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

OK Ed that was some fun so what comes next EH!
  12. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah Ed, like I said, saguaro cactus only grows in one area of the world, and that didn't look like it.

Well, it depends on how many rivets you have along the back side of the cab, that determines if you have one or two windows on the sides...:D
  13. eightyeightfan1

Don..Too small....Can't count them....
    Zman....Its just letting you know that you're number 1!!
  14. KCS

KCS Member

Battery box is on the wrong side? LMAO.
  15. KCS

KCS Member

Well for one NH doesn't run out west. You'll never see it in a million years. It's a northern railroad. Two the train is HO (not real) but the back ground is. Am I close? I still think the battery box is on the wrong side! :D
  16. Marxed

Marxed Member

no horns on the top?? i'm not sure where they would be on this engine, but if i were to place them anywhere, they would be on top of the cab,