A last Goodbye from Lighthouse Model Art

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by lighthouse, Oct 6, 2006.

1. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

We would like to thanks all our customers and friends for being with us and want to say Goodbye to all of you as our store is closing tomorrow at midnight.

We will not say Goodbye to Card Modeling as a Hobby and we are working on a Card Model Academy at www.modelacademy.com and we will hope to see you there in the near future. The site will contain an archive off all published Papermodels, Model Portraits, Construction reports, Review and a Knowledge Base and hopefully a continunance of our magazine. The site will be non commercial.

At last I have increased our price reduction to 60 % and hope that we can still sell some of our inventory until we close tomorrow midnight.

All the best

Ralf Schnurbusch
  2. I'm new to cardmodeling and so I've only just placed my second order with you. It's really disappointing that a great source, just down the road from me, is closing and you'll be missed. Your new endeavour sounds like a great project and I look forward to following its development.

Cheers --- Larry
  3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

This is a very sad time for me.:cry:

I have always enjoyed Lighthouse Model Art as one of a number of excellent sources of paper models online, and always found Ralf's service quick and, indeed, always courteous and friendly.

I, for one, hate to see any papermodel source disappear, but Ralf's shop in particular will be sorely missed by me.

I wish Ralf all the very best in whatever he undertakes.

4. cbg

cbg Member

Goodbye and good luck!

Thanks Ralf, and all the best. It was nice doing business with you.

See you at modelacademy.com!