A hanful of donkey engines

Discussion in 'Logging, Mining and Industrial Railroads' started by Matthyro, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I scratchbuilt these 3 donkey engines to go into the logging area of my MAT.
    They are N gauge [​IMG]
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Robin You are going to have a very busy Logging camp, and they have a great place to stay to:D :D
    Great work, and looking forward to the big picture;)
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Robin I'm not into logging but those are FANTASTIC!!!! :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Good equipment, good grub, and a good place to sleep. You've taken all the excuses away from the LPB's now Robbin, they are just going to get at it and do their jobs!

Fantastic work!
  5. Matthyro

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am sure pleased I added a logging area to my layout. It has been fun so far and I am sure it will continue to be so. Just new and different for me.
  6. jkristia

jkristia Member

I'm not into logging either, but they sure looks nice, and tiny, it's amazing the amount of details you have been able to put into something that is not much bigger than a finger. Great.

7. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Nice Lookin' Donkeys!

Amazing work! What calibre of shell casing did you use??:D

Can't wait to see your logging camp on your layout.:)
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hiya Robin,
    They are bad enough to make in H0 with the valve gear, those N-scale ones are terriffffffic, well done.

9. Matthyro

Re: Nice Lookin' Donkeys!

10. philip

philip Guest

Like the dude from Dell Computer commercial says: