A Gift From A Fellow Gauger

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by eightyeightfan1, Apr 12, 2006.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Here's a gift that was given to me by member Abutt.
    Its a wood craftsman kit(Don't know who made it)and was already built.
    He left it at our LHS for me to pick up at a later date. Should of seen the faces of the owner and another customer when I pulled it out of the bag. Surprised you didn't hear their jaws hit the floor.
    Thanks again Abutt.

Attached Files:

2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Wow! Nice work Alan (abutt)... and nice to be on the receiving end of such a gift, I am sure Ed!

3. well i did feel a small shake but thought nothing of it........ now i know. very nice now to find her a plot of land.
  4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

Very nice!!!!

If I've learned anything from my time here it's that there are a lot of very genrous folks in this hobby.
  5. brakie

brakie Active Member

WOW! Beautiful work there Allen..:thumb:

Indeed..I bet their jaws hit the floor and then some.:D
  6. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

:thumb: Simply impressive. That is a very good looking structure. I am sure you will find it a good piece of property to call home.:)
  7. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

That's a beaut! A very nice gift.
  8. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Sweet piece, Ed. Reminds me of the little apartment buildings on the beach back home that I used to work on.:thumb:
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Wow Ed, that's some building, and some really nice friend you've got there. :thumb:

I'm thinking it reminds me of a barracks of sorts.
  10. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Can't say thanks for the replies...Its not my work, nor would I claim it as it was either.
    The pics don't do it justice.
    The apartment idea was suggested by Better-Half. The more I look at it...The more I agree.