A few forum changes

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
First of all, we added a sub-forum to "Scratching and bashing" called: "Plans and blueprints"... seems like a few of you had asked for that, so we put it here.

Secondly, there is no future in track planning anymore:eek:... Well, at least in the name of the forum.:rolleyes: Uh, "planning" is always for the future, so we it is now just called, "Track Planning"...:mrgreen:

And thirdly, we took the "support" main forum and changed it to "Common forum area", then we added a new forum for all modelers called, "Modeler's showcase". It can be found right here. Now, this forum is for all types of models for anyone on Zealot to show what they have regardless of what type or material, be it paper, trains, R/C, plastic, metal or even slot cars. Anyone from any forum on Zealot can post their models and discuss them here. The card modelers plan on posting some train models, let's show them what we can do too..:thumb: :thumb:

N

nachoman

thanks alot, admin, now I have another forum to read. Where am I going to find time for that?b:twisted::rolleyes:

kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
thanks alot, admin, now I have another forum to read. Where am I going to find time for that?b:twisted::rolleyes:

kevin
how much time do you waste sleeping? :sleeping: All you need to do is to cut off a few minutes for each new forum and wallah, there you go, plenty of time...sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Hey, I don't know about you, but who can sleep with now 17 days of 110+ heat anyway.:p

N

nachoman

geez Don. with this heat i havent had much else to do except drink cold beer. And with that much cold beer, sleep isn't an issue; motivation to do much else is the problem :)

Kevin

Mountain Man

Jan 19, 2007
Sounds...interesting...said the zoo keeper about the latest addition to the Reptile House. :mrgreen: