A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

A big Congratulations to you and your wife on you Big 50:) :) :)
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

WOW the big 50, Congratulations to you and Sandy and also a belated happy birthday Dick.
  3. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Thanks David and Robin. As Robin says, I turned the big 7-0 October 31st. Sandy told me 50 years ago that if I ever forgot our anniversarey she would divorse me.
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Clerk, May I also add Congratulations to you and your wife on you Big 50, My wife and I have our 40th on the 24th November. As my Son in law stated (Policeman) if I had been sent up for MURDER, (Life)I would have been out long ago:D:D

5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Thanks P err I mean Shamus. I have always loved your pictures and your layout.:D :D
  6. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Shamus. Can you send me a E Mail and attach to pictures of the engine house. I need something like that for my layout. dsa@capay.com
    I can't find you E mail address anyplace.
  7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Okay friend, done.
  8. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Here I am.....

Here I am..... Me and the Rock Island!

Attached Files:

9. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Andy, it's good to see the character behind the name one has corresponded with. I had no idea you were a Rock Island fan though .. isn't there some medication for that state of mind ?? :D :D :D (couldn't resist that after the million posts in the RI thread :) :) )

10. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

RI has a specail place to me....

The RI has a specail place to me. It reminds me of home and my childhood years. I grew up in the Quad Cities. Home to the Rock Island Line. A mighty fine line. Then again, ALL railroads are fine! :p

11. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Andy, in that case the RI is itself a medicine for you ... one that gives you that "feel good" factor. I'm pleased to hear it. :) :) :cool:

12. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Well here's a picture of me! Might as well come out of that closet I've been hiding in! :D

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      File size:
      5.8 KB
  13. alex_mrrkb

alex_mrrkb Member

Hi Matt !

Your idea is very good, actually I had the same idea (but I only talked about it in the rec.models.railroad newsgroup).

What I wanted to do is build a page with some informations on the regulars there (and why not thoses here too !).

I called it the NewsProfile ... It wasn't as popular as I tought ... anyway you can check thoses who tried it:

Anyway, here's a pic of me and my girlfriend Annick:

14. RI541

RI541 Member

Tomrrow it will be a month since any body posted a picture here. Actualy I was looking for jon-monon's picture but I don't know which one is the real one as they both look so close to being the same person:D :D :D

I thought I'd bring it up to the top for another round, may shame some of the older members in to posting thier mug shots. And getting the newer members to post there's.
  15. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

OK here I am...a couple of years ago at a golf outing, with my cap and glasses up top and a few beers lighting my eyes..... inset into a pic of my layout (dads old layout which is going to get some serious fixin up)

Attached Files:

16. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Nice to see another happy smiling face in here Aartwmich.
    I see your cheeks are lit up too :D :D . Nah, I bet that is suntan from a day on the course :) . (I won't tell a thingle thoul :) )

17. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Welcome to the rouges gallery! Good to see you on board. :)
  18. RI541

RI541 Member

I'm glad you posted you photo, even if it did take a couple brewski's:D :D :D :D
  19. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Hey, page 11 here is'nt looking to shabby :D :D :D

20. TerryR

TerryR Member

I'm new here but one of the few pictures I have of me just happens to be on a train so it seemed appropriate.

Attached Files:

• fr9.jpg
      File size:
      27.4 KB