A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Re: Man ...working? (naaah!)

Fear not, you have nothing to be gloomy about, Gnome will never blue screen on ya! -:D :D :D Nice to Gno you are romping with the penguins!

TomPM, that's a great pic, because it shows you doin' what really matters :D :D :D
  3. msh

msh Member

Oh man - I can't believe I hadn't posted our pic already... here's the BonkyRail Lines Management and Staff:

4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

MSH, is this the typical corporate pyramid scheme with the boss on top, the middle- erm, middle-person barking out orders, and the poor guy on the bottom doin' all the work? :D :D :D

Can't remember who said it first, but I 'll repeat: I wear the pants in the family when she's not around! :D :D :D Nice lookin' group MSH, I'm sure you're proud.
  5. Topo

Topo Member

Actually is KDE ;) but you're right about the penguin :D :D

I work also with Microshoot Windows, and sometimes I feel... well...:mad: :mad:

Attached Files:

6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Jon-monon thanks. It is a great feeling seeing the kids' faces light up when they see and ride the trains.

Tomorrow night we get that again as we are riding the Halloween train at the Strasburg RR and touring the "haunted" RR Museum of PA. The kids can't wait to see the "spooky trains".
  7. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

OK, I'm in! :)

Attached Files:

8. trainworm

trainworm Member

9. RI541

RI541 Member

Excuse me Mister kind sir, could I please look at the blue box the eighth one in third from botom please???:) :D :)
  10. tomfassett

tomfassett Member

Dang, Trainworm, you look positively dee-vine in that pi'ture. Ever notice how the setting can make ALL the difference...:D

Here's me on someone else's layout, Namely Jake Jacobson's real life layout called the Copper Basin Railway (lucky stiff... He thinks it's a job!):p Jakes the better lookin' dude on the left...

Tom Fassett

Attached Files:

11. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

A couple weeks gone by and a whole bunch of new members...Let's see your mugs!:D
    (If Tyson actually did it, no one has an excuse!!!)
    :D ;) :D :p :D :eek:

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  12. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

It's me

Here I am in front of whats got to be the largest frickin' grain elevator in the wold!! Any body know where it is?

Attached Files:

13. RI541

RI541 Member

Come- on, come-on lets see your face,
    This is the perfect place,
    Any one who laughs,
    We'll surly bash
    So put away your shame,
    We've got Matt Probst to blame,
    So if your reading this,
    You don't want to miss,
    This is the perfect place,
    To show your ........ face,
    Now I must take my meds,
    Then off to bed,
    :D :D :D :D :D :D
  14. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Is that the elevator that you can see from I-70 going through Topeka, KS?:)
  15. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

...before an Eoad eats my head!
  16. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Grain Elevator

It's for sure in Kansas. I was down in Witchita and west into Arkansas. So I thought it was some where around there. Here's anothershot that might place the elevator.

Attached Files:

17. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

Ok, Here is a photo of The Better Half and myself taken 3 years ago now.

Attached Files:

• pek1.jpg
      File size:
      16.4 KB
  18. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Phil,
    Has your Better Half given up the (SM)structure yet:D:D

19. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

Yes, but she doesn't know it yet:D :D , I removed it last night while she was gone and put it on the new module:cool: :cool:
  20. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

If this photo download works, being as we just had out 50th wedding anniversary Oct. 29th. I am including my wife Sandy in the photo.

Attached Files: