A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nurse Ratchet: Shane, time for your meds!:D :D :D
  2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Hey upguy,
    Glad you joined this "rogues' gallery"!
    The FBI has seen it...they've dubbed it "America's Least Wanted"!:D :D :D
  3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

LOL,:D guess we can settle down again now:rolleyes:

4. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

ok heres mine and one of my dogs:D :D :D :D rich

Attached Files:

5. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

I guess you guys didn't like my dog so heres just me

Attached Files:

6. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Actually we LIKED the dog! :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D
  7. RI541

RI541 Member

I wasn't sure which was which:D :D :D :D :D :D
  8. Which one of "us," Bill? I don't see a SeaDoo, so it must be the hot tub photo you're thinking of.... hehehe:D :D :D :D :D
  9. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

perhaps someone could place all the images in one easy to acces area of the gauge. call it the rougue's gallery and allow linking from profiles to a picture of the poster?

or allow placing of a photo in one's profile?
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

As a holloween joke? :eek: :D :eek: We're supposed to invite the young into the hobby, not scare the heck out of 'em!:D :D :D
  11. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Yup, Casey. I was thinking of the "hot tub."
    Bill S
  12. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

now I didn't say any thing bad about your mug shot tyson all you needed was some numbers and county name under yours:D :D :D :D :cool: rich

ps I have a face only my wife and mother could love:eek:
  13. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

I didn't say anything bad about yours, just said I liked the dog! :D
  14. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

she is a good looking dog all 3lbs of her here she is with her dad:D :D :D wish her mom was still here:( :( :(

Attached Files:

15. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Miniture Pinciers (sp?)?

SuperDawg is colored like one, and when she was slender and people asked me what she was I said a manchester puppy. Boy, they sure gave me funny looks when they saw her again a year later and she was still the same size :D :D :D If they asked later I would say, well... she's a police dog, and she's working under cover :D :D :D Now she's a chihuahua the size of three chihuahuas.
  16. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

jon dont worry about spelling i cant spell you sould try coming in my house when i come home from work you would think by now they know it was me three dogs two cats all waiting at the door for me:D :D :D :D we taking bark bark here:cool: :rolleyes: :p :cool: :rolleyes: rich
  17. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Here is apicture of me and my son. We are riding the Strasburg Railroad's Day Out with Thomas a coupler of summers ago. It is not agreat picture but it is the only one I have scanned at the moment.

Attached Files:

18. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Nice pic though Tom, where's the rest of the hold-up gang??? :) :D :D :D :D

19. Topo

Topo Member

Man ...working? (naaah!)

After a lot of search, I have not found any photo of me that could be approved by my self-respect. The ones of a younger me would be banned off the forum, and the more actual ones... :eek::eek:
    So I decided to post a pic of this dude that I find sitting at my desk.
    Don't be fooled by his grim (he always look like this when he's working with the computer) :rolleyes:
    I know him well, and in fact is a friendly guy that plays with model trains (...and a complete nut! I always ask myself why his wife married him :D :rolleyes: :D)

Attached Files:

• grim.jpg
      File size:
      19.5 KB
  20. Topo

Topo Member

Dammit, Charlie!! Maybe you are tired to be told that but, you look a lot like Ernest Borgnine!! :eek: :eek:

I had several posts unseen and, when I was browsing it, I stopped in your pic and... bang! Who we have here? 'Shack', in the 'Emperor of the North Pole' film!!

Now we are sure that your layout is free of bums hopping into your trains! :D :D :D