A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

All you guys wait till I put my picture on here, looking like something the cat dragged in, & then everybody starts showing up in coats & ties!!:D ;) :p
    Glad to finally see who I've been chatting with all this time...you look just like the gentleman & scholar that I knew you were! :)
    (your layout's a lot better lookin' than you, though! :D )
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Errol you need to post more pics of that layout! :cool:
  3. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Well, I had to join the fray of the "seniles". Got a new digital camera to try out and took the shots today as I put the last rails down on the Engleton & Western. This is in the switching town of Arcee. I notice that my "acrilic tube forest" showed up in the background along with a window that I have not covered.

I will post more of the layout shots in the "N/Z" forum.

It is nice to see who is on the other end of the keyboard.

Attached Files:

4. Tyson Rayles

D*mn, there is still nobody uglier than me! :(
  5. RI541

RI541 Member

Come on Tyson, Nobody said you are ugly, at least not in those exact words....:D :D :D

Just pickin' of course

Errol.. Errol.. Errol.. need I say anything else?? Glad you posted a picture.

Now who else haven't we seen?????
  6. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Oh yeah?
    What about that big doofus with the L&N hat? :D ;) :p
  7. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

I don't know Tyson, That critter Casey posted is pretty darn ugly. And then there's that nut standing beside that caboose, Who's reply when is wife asked if he was going to clean up for the photo was " I DID" :rolleyes:
  8. Tyson Rayles

9. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Charlie, If I was a scholar I sure wouldn't have dived in and built this pike with as lttle forethought as I did.
    As for "gentleman"? ... I don't think gentlemen use some of the expressions I have uttered as this layout progressed! :D :D

Sumpter! wherefore art thou? Where's that captain fishfingers pic of you, you seafaring dog you!?? :D

And there's a whole heap more of you out there!.......
    RoryGlasgow, UpGuy, Uteram, Toppo and you too Catt .....
    Y'all have one week to get your pics in here or you'll find a mysterious "Box" on your layouts with a crazy Scotsman dissolving your trackage with the "Embalming Fluid" ... hehehe... You have been warned :p

10. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Boy, I'm glad I got mine on here now!:D
  11. interurban

interurban Active Member

So am I , theres isnt anything like a Scottish mad man:D :D :eek:
    I should know being an import from Manchester U K.

But I do like his pike:)
    Some more pixs please Errol:p
  12. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Well, I finally got my camera>computer problems fixed. Bought a $30 card reader that I plug the SmartMedia card into. Works great, and is handier, I think, than plugging the camera into the computer.

Being layoutless, I can't show a picture of me leaning over it, but how about a shot of me "hard at work" making models.

As you can see, I look a lot like Casey Feedwater!

Attached Files:

13. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Unlike me Bill, you look like you know what you're doing... :)

But it's just not right that with all that machinery around you haven't even made a diorama !!! :) .
    Seem's I'll have to organise the lads to bug you for a picture of the diorama you're gonna have to make to keep us quiet! :D :D

14. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Who cares? As long as he's buying the drinks! :D
  15. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Alright Bill!
    Looks like youv'e got a great place to work. Now that your picture taker is going I know I'll be seeing some inspiring model work.

16. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I'm still waiting for the"Hey Isn't there a picture of you in the post office?"
  17. upguy

upguy Oregon Western Lines, CEO

You asked for it! You got it!

Attached Files:

18. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Gee guys, what a rogues gallery. Hope the FBI don't look at this lot. :D:D:D

19. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Yeah......Americas most UNWANTED....
  20. RI541

RI541 Member

There's a picture of Catt on page three, But you didn't hear that from me.:D :D

What is this talk about the post office and FBI???? I thought I was safe here. Oh-no some ones knocking on the door!!! I don't know anyone in a black suit!!!!!!

Their commig to take me away HA..HA their coming to take me away HA..HA to the funny farm where life is fun all the time...:( :D :(