A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Well it's real nice to put a face behind the name, Charlie, if you can find me a hat like yours with a shay on the front, I'd wear it.
    :D:cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. railohio

railohio Active Member

Here's two faces in one! I'm on the left, and Catt is on the right. ;) This was taken in the railroad capital of the east, Deshler, Ohio, last summer at the TAMR convention.

Attached Files:

3. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

There is a picture of me on
    Unfortunately, I have my magnifying lens down over my face; that's what comes when you leave the executive!
    I tried to post my own picture, but it was rejected as too big & ugly. I'll try again after my holiday trip.
  4. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

OK, OK, enough already

Took this with my computer cam so it is very grainny. Had no sleep this week end, need a shave, wife is yelling, my puter room is a mess from working on models, yetta-yetta. Who care right, well that is me. Later:p :p :p

Attached Files:

5. RI541

RI541 Member

I'll post a picture if Tyson does:D :D :D :D

This should give me time to refigure out my scanner:) :)
  6. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Looks like you are out of excuses Shane :D I don't want anybody sending me no bills for melted down computers, blown monitors, etc. !!! :eek:

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      File size:
      39.3 KB
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Lookin good Tyson my friend, now we have a face to the name.
    Thanks for posting your photo.
    I am no longer more senile than you.
  8. Tyson Rayles

For the record Robin I knew you weren't as senile as I am (who is? :D ). As far as your avatar change there is no maybe to it, you ARE an excellent scratch builder my friend!!! :)
  9. Peirce

Peirce Member

I posted my picture here earlier, but it seems to have vaporized. Hmmm, is it that bad?

Here is another try.

10. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Pierce gets the "Best Dressed" award!! :D
  11. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Ya know, we're all such a swell lookin' bunch! Who says starin' at a monitor will burn yer eyes out?!?!? Now where the heck'r me glasses?:D :D :D
  12. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Ya, 'cept one a them blue stripped office monkeys got im by the throat, poor feller!
  13. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I know I was at work the last three days but, when did this thread become sticky?
  14. RI541

RI541 Member

AAAHHHHHH-MAN, Tyson, I didn't think you'd do it. Well I am a man of my word.

Don't laugh.....

OK you've asked for it..You've got it..LIVE FROM...THE-GAUGE

IIIIIIITS ......me

Yes that is the miss's next to me

Attached Files:

15. RI541

RI541 Member

I hear you laughing Tyson:D :D :D
  16. Tyson Rayles

Now see Shane, that wasn't so hard was it? :p :D :D :D
  17. RI541

RI541 Member

It was either this picture or one of me in a Tux.

To be honest with ya Tyson I didn't imagine you as a goatee guy, But the one who realy surprised me was RI Mike.
  18. Tyson Rayles

The facial hair is my effort to help out the general public by hiding as much of my ugly face as possible! :D :D :D
  19. RI541

RI541 Member

I just shaved mine off, But kept the mustashe, If I shave that I look 12.
  20. Tyson Rayles

If I thought shaving would make me look 12 I would shave in a heartbeat! :D :D :D :D :D :D