A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. nkp174

nkp174 Active Member

Here's a picture of me from around a year ago...at the British Museum. My hair is one year longer...but still shorter than the Misses.

Here's a picture from 5yrs ago or so...it's my avatar...Me inside the firebox of the NKP 765...surrounded by the 1'x1' ultrasound grid. The siphons are the weird things on both sides of me.

Attached Files:

2. Packers#1

Packers#1 Ultimate Packers Fan

None of me and the layout, but how about me and an F9? The Rays cap is just my cap for the locla Rec. league baseball. I prefer the Mets and athletics.
    BTW, this is where my avatar came from.
  3. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

I feel like I have posted this before but I can't find it. So here I am with my layout. As you can see this picture is 3 years old, almost to the day. Not a very good one either.

4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Glad to see people still posting pics here. My original pic is waaaaaaay back in this thread and taken with a cheap camera years ago. Here's an update...a little grayer...but happy to be on the Empire Builder last summer.

5. gbwdude

gbwdude Member

I had a hard time finding a picture of myself that wasn't goofy or old, so I had a little digging to do. This one's about a year old in Afghanistan. I can tell the time because in the summer I get rid of all my hair, so this pic tells me it was still cold out.

That's me, let's see you.

Attached Files:

6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Wow, this was an old thread. I did not know you served in the military, Right-On man!! I wouldn't have the nerve to post a picture of myself. might damage retinas, permanently. My avatar picture is pretty close!! :)
  7. inky

inky Member

Well I guess I can show my ugly mug. I am the one on the right receiving my training certificate.

Attached Files:

8. gbwdude

gbwdude Member

Looks like I'm not the only active duty model railroad nut on here ;). And here I thought that I was the only one...

9. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

Old post but good idea, :thumb:

so I look into reality,
    is a photo from an issue of our,
    Mechwarrior homemade newspaper.

Attached Files:

10. inky

inky Member

Keep thinking that, this pic of me was taken a few years ago, I am now out of the military:curse:
  11. Zathros

Zathros Guest

You guys go ahead, I'm not posting my face! :)