A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

2. Brian

Brian Member

Here's a picture of me and my wife Janet celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary at a local resteraunt on the 19th of this month. :wave:

3. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Hi folks...Even though I haven't been around much, I'm glad to see this thread still so popular! I can't believe how far it's gone since I started it in Oct. of '02...time sure does fly!!!!!

Matt in Chocolatetown USA
  4. interurban

interurban Active Member

Nice to here from you again Matt.

Yes good thread do take off eh. :cool:
  5. N Gauger

6. Relic

Relic Member

Does this answer your questions?

Does this answer any questions about my caustic personality?

Attached Files:

7. N Gauger

8. Jon B.

Jon B. New Member

Nice PIX , So how do you put a pix under your user name or post one on the site.
    Jon B.
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Look right above this sub-forum to Gauge Rules, FAQ's and helpful information. That has a wealth of information on how to post pics and other good things. As far as adding a picture to your signature, got to your "user CP" at the top of the screen and on the left you will see a menu with "edit signature". If you need further help, just post something in the "General Talk" forum and you'll get all the help you need.
  10. GearDrivenSteam

GearDrivenSteam New Member

Big Ole Redneck

Me and the layout. The layout's changed. I have not.

Me and the better half. She's a lot hotter then I am.

11. GearDrivenSteam

GearDrivenSteam New Member

...and my new layout

The new layout I'm working on. Thanks for your blessing, Fred. It is much appreciated.

And thanks for the design, Paul. You ended up good for something, I guess. heh
  12. spookman

spookman Member

I tried to add my pic to the facews behind the names album but couldn't figure out how. Maybe some one could help. SPOOKMAN, East China Michigan

13. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

At my age, you don't want to see a picture. It might cause the server to get even slower.
  14. N Gauger

15. spookman

spookman Member

Thank you much.
  16. AndyWS

AndyWS Member

Mug shot:

Haven't been photographed with the layout since I was maybe 10.
  17. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

UP SD40-2, The Man Behind The "MAYHEM & MADNESS"

well folks, i have been on here long enough to where i think i should "unveil" myself:D . this is the ONLY digital pic i have of myself(thank goodness:oops: ). its about 6yrs old, taken just before i moved from Florida, back to my home state WI.:D haven't changed any, except my hair is a little grayer;) . NOT "harbor mist gray", more like...silver:rolleyes:tooth1. :D -Deano View attachment 30009

Attached Files:

18. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Separated at Birth?

When I saw your picture posted...I almost fell off my chair! It was like looking in the mirror. Besides a little darker facial hair and different taste in Tee shirts...We are dead ringers! I always had a feeling I was adopted....now I know the truth
    View attachment 30031
    I'll be in touch....Brother!sign1

Attached Files:

19. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Steve, I ALWAYS felt like i had an older BROTHER, and tonight, i found out I DO!:eek: (looks around waiting for OPRAH to come out...any time now:D ) ONE question though, your 5yrs older then me, how did you keep your mustache from graying:confused: . sign1
  20. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

I like to use Polly Scale grimy black.....the ladies love it!:cool::thumb: