A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Lotsa new Cool Pics!! Welcome to our private little "Rogues Gallery" :D :D

Clark, I'm sure the layout is within your Grasp :) :) :)
  2. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

Hey Clark,

That's one nice size railroad room. What scale are you planning?
  3. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hi zeeglen
    I am going with HO. Actually it is an odd sized room, 8 x 32. The reason that I am going with HO is (and here is where you may all disown me :) :p ) is that I am incorporating 1:87th slot cars into the project. If you look at the bottom of the layout diagram you can see that there will be two seperate circuits of slots, a highway and a city. They will interact with each other as well as with the RR. The city will all be on the same level as the level 2 mainline.
    I have been working on the control circuits that will allow everything to work together for a couple of years and think that I have most of the bugs worked out. The slots aren't racers, but another facet of a ton of animation that I have plans for. I'm not just shooting for a layout for trains, although they will be it's backbone, I'm building my own little world.
    I know that it's a lofty goal, but I've been dreaming of it for as long as I can remember. Thus my title and slogan.

Attached Files:

4. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

Interesting trackplan. And nothing at all wrong with HO slot cars when run at normal speeds to enhance the realism with even more animation. Let's move this topic over to the Trackplans section for more discussion and leave the Rogue's Gallery to more new Rogue and Roguette mugshots.
  5. philip

philip Guest

face behind the name

My submission with my wife of 26 years!:D

Attached Files:

6. Catt

Catt Guest

Ahhh Philip,nice to see pics of newlyweds:D
  7. csxengineer

csxengineer Member

And they let THIS face run a 18,000 ton coal train? This was me (the scruffy looking one) and my bestest buddy! (My wife thinks I'm obsessed with my kitty.)

Attached Files:

8. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Ok, I'll jump on board too, David Bedard took this picture about a month or two ago.

Attached Files:

• 60.jpg
      File size:
      44.6 KB
  9. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

I agree Glen. As soon as I posted it I knew that it didn't belong here.
  10. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Hey what's going on here, I posted my picture and no one is posting any more! Oh oh, I must have broke this thread!
  11. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

Hey SD90. Everyone is out checking the wanted posters on the local post office wall. We'll all be back to report in shortly........ OR, if you don't hear from us you might keep an I open for the local SWAT Team:D :D

12. Zug

Zug Member

I just looked at this thread for the first time, longest one I've even seen. I think I seen a few of the face on "Most Wanted" :D

So I though I'd stick my ugly face on here too. Not a very good shot, but I don't tend to let my photo be taken and don't have many on my drive. Kind of funny when I think I used to be an actor and being photograghed was part of the job.

So I hope this works..

Attached Files:

• 1c3.jpg
      File size:
      16.5 KB
  13. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Well now,i know its been a long time coming,and its not at my layout.owever, work with me here,i am Surveying a new route through the arrowhead of minnesota:D

Attached Files:

14. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Not a bad pic TG :) :) Arrowhead???? DM&IR territory??? We used to model that in N Gauge :)
  15. Ok. Since I'm one of the newest members here's a pic of myself working in my modules representing Suburban Lisbon to Sintra line.

This was the very beginning of work and since then, Cacem has grown a bit... also it's starting to have overhead wire...

Attached Files:

16. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

It's great to see the "new additions " here. It's interesting to see what our cyberfriends look like.
  17. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Wow! Chris are you listening???

Welcome to the Gauge Ricardo.

18. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

OK, ready or not...

Got to see everyone else's mug who's on the chat... except for yours, Brakie!!! Ahem! :D :D :D

Well, here's my "mug shot" in case you are interested in the reward. ;)

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      File size:
      18.9 KB
  19. Mrs.Mac

Mrs.Mac Member

I'm the one in white.

20. Mrs.Mac

Mrs.Mac Member

I'm the one in white. :D

Attached Files: