A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. storm

storm Member

well here i am working on my layout
  2. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

I'm afeared...

...on account you're naked with your cat Blake. Both of you looking so satisfied, content.

I think the can of tuna ya fed Max and the Pizza ya made for yourself must have done the trick. Ya's look good on video too.;)

Now, confuse the cat!

3. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

The clown jumps in!

Me! ? You want to see a photo of ME!? An extrovert like me needs no coaxing :D

Attached Files:

4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Seems I've seen that face somewhere before, TC, hmmmmmmmm.

BTW: That's really TC, for those who don't know, he's a professional clown; he not clowning around.
  5. Blake

Blake Member

What a clown!!....... Trainclown that is!!:D :D :D :D :D
  6. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

I reckon as how I may as well get into the pot and get stirred up.

Attached Files:

7. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Sorry about that, folks. I took a look at that picture and just KNEW I had to send a normal one.

Attached Files:

8. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

Oh, You want normal!?!

Ok, I couldn't resist the clown pic, so here is one of the normal me;)

Attached Files:

9. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Hey, Clown, that brings up a point. If that last one is normal, why, for gosh sakes, do you use make-up??????
    I got a proposition for you. Why don't the 2 of us go together on Halloween?? I can go up and knock on doors and all you have to do is stand there and scare them.

10. Here's me

No pics of me working on the layout yet (Its still just a door with foam on it while I gather the track needed!)

here's a pic of myself with my Roommate being silly behind me.

And before you ask, its Roommate not girlfriend. She has a completely different Significant other.

Attached Files:

11. absnut

absnut Member

OK, I'll give in and join the masses! Here I am with my newest railroading partner. (the old duffer is my grandfather!)

Attached Files:

12. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Hey trainclown.....
    Which one was the normal picture?....I'm confused....
  13. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Well, here it is.

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
    • me.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
  14. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

OK Ray at least I know who to look for at the Prescott train show this Saturday. If you haven't already found me, I'm on page 17 of this thread along with my wife. She'll be there as well..... You can't mix us up, I'm the one with the beard..:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

15. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

I saw this thread awhile back, but was a little shy about putting my picture here, but then what the heck!

Attached Files:

16. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

Here's the other layout

Attached Files:

17. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Hi Judy - great to see your smiling face! Looks like you overcame your shyness alright - not one pic but 2!!! :D :D :D :D :D
    Lookin' good girlfriend!

18. UPJunkie

UPJunkie Member

ok guys here is me I can't find the one of my standing beside a BigBoy:cool:

19. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

What a great thread - the Faces behind the railroads. Here is a pix of Judy and I at a recent GAT show. I'm the lug on the right, Judy is the pretty one hiding behind the Z scale micro-pike. Photo by Tom Brown of the Texas & Beyond Model Railroad and Historical Society

Attached Files:

20. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Bettter late than never

I don't have any pics of my layout yet because there still isn't one yet. :( A bit less hair now. :rolleyes:

Attached Files: