A face behind the name

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Matt Probst, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of trying to put a mental image of faces to all the guys and gals here. It might be cool if we could start a thread of pics with you and your layouts together. Out of all the posts, we never see the builder! (maybe for a good reason!!:D :p :D ). Unfortunately,(or fortunately) I won't be able to be the first due to no camera. Though I could put my face into the scanner and create a levitating head!!!!:D :) ;)

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  2. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

All Right Matt.....You aked for it!!!!Here's a picture of me, working on Tysons favorite building.

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      File size:
      18.1 KB
  3. Thanks to those rascals, Rusty Stumps and NYCentral (Phil), a pic of me in my wetsuit (next to my SeaDoo) was already posted in the "General Talk" forum. I think that's all the world can take of seeing me :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
  4. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

hello, this is me...

Still don't have one pic of me working around my LD & LV RR...

By the way... my site is being changed.... I want to be a webdesigner for life... this is where I test my new skills

Attached Files:

• luis.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
  5. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

hi. this was taken in the Philipines about fifteen years ago. It has been extensively cropped to avoid offense. If I can find something recent, I'll post it soon.

Attached Files:

6. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Hmmm, thet's about the time I left the PI. Since you had to crop the pic, I'll guess you were in complete agaony, painfully serving your country in the U.S. Navy, while dedicating every waking off-duty hour to keeping the local economy alive and well, and especially keeping the San Miguel stock from dipping to low. Am I wrong? hohoho what a trip.:D :D :D
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Sorry can't post a pic of myself, illegal, obscenity laws and all that! :eek:
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Oh, come on, can't be half as scary as all those pix on the NARA site! Especially that NEWBY #63! Sheesh. Oh, ya, just be sure and keep it neck up :eek: hohoho jest razzin' ya!
  9. McFortner

McFortner Member

Attached Files:

• crm.jpg
      File size:
      64.6 KB
  10. Vic

Vic Active Member

Like Tyson I can't post my picture:( ....My likeness is copywritten by the folks who make RAID Bug Spray:eek: ...They use it to keep bugs outta their building!!!!:D :D :D :p
  11. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

"Chief Fire watcher" From camping trip last weekend in western Massachusetts. (Sorry Matt, no pictures of me with layout.)

Attached Files:

12. TinGoat

TinGoat Ignorant know it all

Talkin' 'bout pesticides...

From last Hallowe'en...

13. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I'll try to find a better photo later. I have a self portrait on the NARA site. This will have to do for now, my alter ego:

Attached Files:

14. billk

billk Active Member

Best I could do (On my badge at work).
  15. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Here's me & the wife at the Renaissance fair last year.. :)

16. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Hey Nguager... is that the one they have in Tuxedo NJ every year?
    I used(don't let the photo fool ya) every year when they had Deaf Days, as an interpeter(Yep, I know sign language...the real stuff not only the one finger salute)
  17. N Gauger

Nope - It's in Mount Hope, PA near Harrisburgh.

It's from Mid August until Mid October. :)

~~ Mikey
  18. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

*@#! noblemen.
  19. N Gauger

That's it! :) :) "God Save The Queen"

I'm a Cleric anyway. :D :D

~~ Mikey
  20. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

I've got a pic of me in exactly the same spot, on my 5th birthday! (many moons ago!) Puffing Billy website is here

Attached Files: