A Crummy For The Mine Run

Drew1125

Taking a little break from layout building today...
I had some junkers laying around on the workbench, & thought I'd consolidate them into a single junker! :D

The guys down at the shops threw this one together so the train crews could keep an eye on the rear end of those mine runs.

I kinda stole this idea from Drew Toner...hope he doesn't mind!:eek: :D :p
Still needs some lettering & details...

Attachments

• mvc-029f.jpg
    mvc-029f.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 217

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
You can tell the K & I is an upscale railroad, the conductor's office even has a patio!!:D :D :D Hey!, where's the bar-b-q!:D

Neat little kitbash!
Pete

Drew1125

Thanks guys!

I'm still working on cobbling up all the BBQ's hot tubs, La-Z- Boys, wet bars, satelite dishes, wide screen TV's...& maybe even a toolbox or two...(hey, we gotta do a LITTLE work sometimes!) :rolleyes: :D ;) :p

shamus

Registered Member
Hey Charlie, thats one sweet looking caboose, look right at home on my Badger Creek.:D

Shamus
wink.gif

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
We all need more of these delightful EOTs
Thanks for reminding us Charlie
Great modeling.

Originally posted by Charlie
I kinda stole this idea from Drew Toner...hope he doesn't mind!:eek: :D :p ...

Mind... I love it, I think it's great!! Glad I could inspire you to do something you wanted to do!! And like the others say, a few more details and it will be excellant:D :D

Drew

satokuma

Real nice.....I like the multi-tasking aspect of short line stock...often rolling stock must pull multiple duties

Here is one on the BearCat RR...think I saw idea in an old NScale magazine...

CORP_Crummy.jpg

Charlie, Satokuma, these are super models. They lend a character that makes a good RR a GREAT RR. :D :D

One of the pleasing things about model layouts is the little details that aren't normally found on layouts ... like these crummies, the stubborn mule, the bear looking for a bath, the bathing beauty on a fishing warf .... hehehe, even the occasional coyote. I love them all.

You can tell I'm not an operations sort of guy, I go for the artistic stuff :) :D

Well done friends!

Errol