A Couple of Monitors

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by larrymax, Feb 9, 2004.

1. larrymax

larrymax Member

Just uploaded my first pics to our new Gallery section. A couple of the free downloadable Monitors from Paper Shipwright at http://www.papershipwright.freeserve.co.uk/ I love his models and EVENTUALLY will be building more of them! :)

2. I've got the Cerberus lurking in the recesses of my hard drive for a future build. But I think it begs to be built at a larger scale especially with my fingers. There was a group in Australia trying to preserve the remains of the ship which was in pretty sad shape due to it's being used as break water for 60 to 80 odd years IIRC
  3. larrymax

larrymax Member

Bigger Better Cerberus

I've read on his sight (for a long time now!) that he's working on a more detailed version of the Cerberus. Not sure if it will be bigger, but I think it would have to be to hold any more detail. I'll probably be getting that one, too! Sheesh....I'm incorigible!

4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

More detail?? :shock:
    Looks to me like you already got her chock full of beautiful details already, Max!

They do make outstanding and beautiful models those fellows do, don't they?

At 1:250 scale, I figure it comes out to slightly more than 10 1/2"...and your model seems to be full of wonderfully detailed and interesting stuff!
    Very nice job!

Long Island
    New York