A couple of Mini Scenes

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Chessie1973, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Chessie1973

Chessie1973 Member

here are a couple of pics of two new mini scenes on my layout

Attached Files:

2. Chessie1973

Chessie1973 Member

Isn't it typical of the supervisor to stand around hile the guys do all the work

Attached Files:

3. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

That's why he's the stupidvisor. I love the glue silos with the stockcar in front. :D Good work Randall. Fred
  4. Chessie1973

Chessie1973 Member

Heh, I forgot to clear off the layout before taking those two shots. I liked the scenes so much I just grabbed the camera
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Lookin' great!!!!
  6. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Randall, I had a glue silo on one of the pictures I posted. Maybe it'll start a trend.
    John :D
  7. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Yo, Randall, ya gotta tell that supervisor to cut back on the Twinkies... :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  8. pennsysdaddy

pennsysdaddy New Member

You all want to see some great Mini Scenes? On the Model Railroads of North America group on Yahoo, that's just what you'll see there. Now being added, are photos of Mike Rabbit's fantastic, scratch built HO scale steel complex. Also many other great shots of other beautiful completed layouts are featured as well. No shots quite like these, to be found anywhere else. Free, and open membership to the group. Intended for all scales. All are welcome. The link is, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/modelrailroadsofna

Thanks all, and enjoy
    Bill C.