A Christmas prezzie from Robin

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
This beautiful piece of work from my friend Robin was waiting for me at the Toronto Train show! I immediately put it on my layout to capture this photo. Wow! Another fine model from the master.

cheers
Val

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 204

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
This was a small way to say Thankyou to Val for her generosity in sending me the plans for the Canada Malting Plant and all the photos she sent me to help me with my projects.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Excellent structure, I wouldn't expect anything else from Robin.It looks real at home sitting there.
:thumb: :thumb: :wave:

Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Val, you sure are one lucky gal to have a Robin original on your layout. And the model looks really great!

Perhaps there is some symbolism hidden in that model: The gals are pulling the switches - so it's them who are deciding where the route is leading to... :rolleyes:

Or on the other side: The guys are having leisure time and fun while the women are working hard... :rolleyes:

Hehehe, pick your choice! :D :D :D

Ron;)

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Yes, I am very lucky! I think (if I can speculate on what Robin had in mind) that one of those gals pulling the switches is me working my layout - that makes sense to me anyway. Meanwhile, there are 2 and I can't decide whether I'm supposed to be the frumpy one or the sexy one! The truth is that on a scale from frumpy to sexy I'm somewhere in between, and I'm not saying where LOL!!!

cheers
Val

Beeeyootiful!

BTW, I know of another layout where all the gals are hard at work and all the guys are standing around; no prizes for guessing who put THAT scene together! Actually, one guy does have a shovel in his hands (busy leaning on it) but SHE is carrying a wash bucket and telling him where to dig.