A cheerful Hello from Indonesia

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by laruru, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laruru

laruru New Member

Hi everyone,
    I just joined the forum very recently, but I've been making papercrafts since a year ago, back when I studied in Scotland. (Not much to study at that time, so I started papercrafting to fill in the time. tee-hee).

Over the year, I see lots of people designing papermodel templates. There's a designer's corner board in here, thereforeI hope I can learn to design little by little. In the meantime, I'll keep on building / crafting the available templates.

That's all for now. I'm glad to be here.
  2. djonghs

djonghs New Member

Hi, is nice to hear from a fellow Indonesian, welcome onboard.........
    I'm in this papermodeling for several years, and hope to design one also.

c u around

3. laruru

laruru New Member

wow, fellow indonesian. Apa kabar, Joe?
    Whereabouts are you in Indonesia?
    I've started crafting when I was away, so I only know one Indonesian papercrafting sub-forum. It would be nice to know more Indonesian papermodel enthusiasts and have a good paper-craftmanship with them. :lol:

what kind of model do you craft most? Mine is quite vary, but mostly I do anime figures.

4. kamio

kamio New Member

ahaha... hi too... laruru ^^
    i hope we getting along in this forum.....
    so do you likes anime figures too???
  5. laruru

laruru New Member

Hello thair too, Kamio.
    Coz my current occupation is really related to anime, therefore I am very familiar to anime figures. And end up developing fascination in crafting anime figures.
    Hmm.. btw, is it happen that your other pseudonym is Okami?
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

WOW, having an anime-related occupation? That is every kids' dream these days... ^^
  7. djonghs

djonghs New Member

Hi, I live nearby Jakarta - Serpong area. I used to live at Jakarta, but I move out after having a family.

I also do a varies type of models, some aircraft, Gundam, cute animal and others. Right know I try to upgrade my skill so I could come out with more perfect finish model.

And I going to learn on how to design my own model.

I'm sure we will get along well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.