A Bridge...Finished

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Hey...!!!

After 6+ weeks of messing with it...it's finally done...!!! The bridge bringing a life line to the El Diablo mine is now operational...!!!

Here are a few pics of it. Hope you like them...

Attachments

• HPIM0353.JPG
    HPIM0353.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 595
  • HPIM0362.JPG
    HPIM0362.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 597

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
FANTASTIC!! :thumb: I like the mountain as well (the 4-8-2) all it needs is the Oil-burning tender, and you've got a cool prototype! :cool: As for the excellently build Central Valley Truss, I gotta hand it to you, it looks great! :)

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your comments. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out and glad to see you all like it. I was afraid the grade might have been a bit much (3.3%), but all my locos, even the B'mann SY makes it up quite easily with 4-5 cars (which is pretty much a "typical" train for the ol' LC&P). Was a lot of work but well worth it.

Thanks for looking...

UKSteam

Dec 22, 2006
Extremely nice job Steamhead, both on the bridge and the rocks. After you are finished with J.Steffen's , mines next :)

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Gus.....that bridge is sweeeeeeeet!!! (I won't ask you to make me one...I don't have anywhere to put it:D)....But I do have room for an engine house...............:)
The layout is really looking great...always something more to see and to marvel at:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Steve, Hercdriver & Viperman...Thanks for your comments, they're always welcome...!!! Viperman, I can't tell you how long it is right now 'cause I'm away from home. It's long because it crosses the tracks below at an angle so it needs to be long...

Thanks for looking...!!! :thumb: