A bit disappointing

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I've been a bit pre-occupied this past week or so, but now that I can check back in, I was hoping to see more than two entries so far in this month's photo contest. Is there some sort of basic reason why there's not more entries? I thought it would be fun to have a mini scene that you could tell a story about, all modelers have vivid imaginations and this should be a piece of cake. Let me know if there's a problem with the concept, but we've run this one before and had a lot of entries. Last month's contest was a roaring success as well, I was hoping that this month's response would be equally as good.

The contest is easy, any railroad scene, real or scale, and tell a story about what you think is happening there. That's it.:D

You can find the contest right here so please, let's see something happen there.:wave: :wave: Don't make me send my wife out to beat up on you for getting me upset, stooges8 she doesn't like that one bit and she can be mean when she wants to be, so for both our sakes, please enter something soon. :D :D

Thanks,:thumb:

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Ray, in the "person" you mentioned defense, i know this man to be VERY respectable, kind and modest, i think his call to vote was so others had a chance to get closer to his number in votes;) . i joined in on that thread with the similar hopes. to be HONEST with you, i would have been MUCH happier to come in third or fourth, then to be tied for second:rolleyes: . ALSO, he had made an EXCELLENT POINT, with all the "active members" here, how could there be ONLY 56 votes? given that, I TOO, feel a CALL TO VOTE was TOTALLY IN ORDER;) . just my thoughts, :) -Deano