A 787 paper model?

Z

Zathros

This site has some for FREE.

http://www.churashima.net/jta/skymanta/papercraft/index.html
I think that if the effort is made, it could make the basis for a nice plane.

One of our members, Murphyaa, has one for sale at Ecardmodels, it's only $3.95. The nose looks off but it's only $3.95, and that could just be the angle of the picture. I wish he'd post some pictures of his models. I tend to go for free models, but $3.95 is almost free! :)

Bhelliom

Trent Henry, aka "Nothing", had a free one on his site, but it appears to be discontinued now. The saved site in the Internet Archive doesn't include the downloads from it either, unfortunately. I don't know if it was ever available anywhere else. He also had a Boeing Blended-Wing-Body, and a Boeing Sonic Cruiser, as well. I wish they were still availble, I can't seem to locate my own copies at the moment.

Scott K.

Z

Zathros

Is "Nothing" no longer modeling? I did not know he got out of it? I always found it such great irony reading the word "Nothing" to the fantastic models he made. :(

paper hollywood

There are some great links in this thread, but it seems to demonstrate what can happen to your eyes from straining them on all those tiny model parts. The OP was looking for a model of a 787 back in April and got links to two interesting 737 models instead.

The Ana 787 model Mattokun linked to yesterday looks nice, though. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the 2D-ish landing gear, but it seems pretty hidden and could doubtless be improved upon with a little effort and some parts borrowed from another model.