A 3 Foot Galactica

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Mar 4, 2008.

1. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

I must admit I'm with the drooling with anticipation crowd. I have a very limited computer ability and no time to learn any improvements so the stuff you guys are doing blows my mind. Long live the creative!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::thumb:
  2. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

How'd this thread get all the way back to page 3 ? Somehow I'd thought there'd be enough anticipation to keep it on the front page 'til the model comes out.
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well i didnt get the rear parts till much later and dont have the middle section so the build lost steam. as i understand skip is working on the instructions. so it should be soon.
  4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Yeah, I'm waiting on the files to finish the instructions. ;) Shouldn't be too long now.
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Best laid plans of mice and men. Real Life does have a way of getting in the way.:mrgreen:
  6. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

Ok, haven't visited this thread for a while.

Can't wait for this one!! Now I have the warrior helmet from the original series, this would put me into BSG heaven.

I'll happilly join in the begging for this one!!!!:thumb:
  7. Indy500Lee

Indy500Lee Member

All I can say is OH MY GOD!! I want to build one!!!

8. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

please sir

Any word on progress of this beauty??

Not that I want to get pushy (ok maybe a little) .sign1

The suspense is killing me!!!:eek:
  9. Master-Bruce

It's just waiting on me to finish a portion of the instructions. I wanted to wrap a project I'd started before doing that first.

Shouldn't be long.
  10. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

bounce Man that would be so cool. Sorry if I sounded impatient. (I'll admit I am a bit)hamr

This has me checking this thread daily drooling on my keyboard.

Unfortunately, the missus saw the first post on how many pages for the bridge and she's not happy, but you can't have everything:lol:

The skill you guys display floors me!! I wish I was able to do stuff like this to reciprocate. Unfortunately, my eternal gratitude is all I can offer.

Regards, Brian
  11. Master-Bruce

That's enough for me. :D

I understand how hard it must be though, this project has been going on for a while now. Various setbacks, busy lives and individual projects keep us all from finishing what SJ started.

I'll do my best to pull myself away from Barricade and try to get this ready.
  12. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

Wow, can't believe this has gone backwards, :eek: I would have thought interest in this thread would be higher, especially with the incredible work you guys are doing ( OK, Ok I'm biased! You're either a fna or not I spose!)

Keep up the great work guys~!!!!!:wave: :thumb:
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

14. Master-Bruce

Yeah, the pace has died a bit. We've all been busy with our own things. Right now we're waiting on me. :( I'm moving house soon, plus I've been doing some other things that have been taking my time.

Soon though, soon.
  15. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member

I'm still interested, although I have the wrong helmet...

I better build me a Viper or Cylon helmet
  16. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

The interest is definitely there. I'm keeping watch too. Progress gets slammed by all manner of real life events though, and there are so many other cool projects happening in the science fiction section alone that idle projects slide backward quickly. Its all good, though, cause there's a ton of cool stuff going on here all at the same time.
  17. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

Hmm, sorry if I sounded derogetory or anything, I was just amazed that this wasn't drowned in begging, Ok Ok I'm REALLY eager to burn my printer out on this baby!:p

i agree there is some unbelieably great work floating out there:thumb:

i'm just an overzealous BSG fan I spose.

I also agree that life has a way of getting in the way of more important things like card modelling (I'm a nurse I don't get to have a life!)sign1 wall1

Cheers, Brian
  18. Master-Bruce

I get ya buddy. I haven't had time for this one yet though. I've just moved house and I'm up to my bald patch in boxes! LOL! :D

I'll get there though. Can't let all of SJs work go to waste now! ;)
  19. Hey skulp is there anything I can do to help with this project to get her to the finish line???

I would ove to see her in my shipyard right next to the RY and the sulaco!

20. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Stay tuned

Thanks for the offer knightstalker. Skip and I have been in touch, and things have settled down a bit for me, so I'll be tackling this in the next few weeks. It should be done by the end of June.