A '2D' work instead of a 3D...

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by John Griffin, Jan 20, 2006.

1. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Hey guys, I found a poster image of a Corsiar I made a while back. Since I can't remember how to do that 'image bank' stuff again. I added it to my cardmodels.net gallery, under ' John Griffin's '. If anybody wants an e-copy let me know (Wilja??) and I'll send it.

John Griffin.
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Wow John. That's pretty neat. Sorry you lost the files.:cry:

I'm still working on the Tempest, those exhaust stacks are booger! But I'm getting them. :twisted:

3. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Exhaust stacks

John, I found it easier to fold the stacks if I printed them out on copier paper.
    Have you attempted the wings yet? I revised the instructions and made them a bit more specific (regarding the order of construction of the outer wings).
    I also did a new build and found that the two 'K' parts (keels) weren't really needed, so I subsequently took them out of the kit.

PS. If it's not too late, when installing the wing root fillet, place the bottom one first (rear belly plate), then match the upper fillet peice to the rear edge of the lower one, and align it with the white outline on the fuse side; moving from the rear of the wing toward the front as you glue it.