78 Cylon Centurion (adaptation) Build

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dargas, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the build. Don't worry about using other materials. One member used the paper parts as blueprints and made a Cylon warrior costume from aluminium. I'm sure yours will be very interesting to watch.
  2. OB10

OB10 New Member

Was the Naboo ship or the pic at http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/cimg2583.jpg/ brush painted? I'm guessing they were sprayed, but if they were brush painted, color me impressed! :thumb: I know there are many people who are much better brush painters than I am, but still.... Seems like brush painting small parts would be much easier than a helmet sized piece.
  3. kevlary

kevlary Member

Looking forward to seeing the work in progress on this cylon build particularly the elctronics for the scanner
  4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Is that actual picture or a Render? Looks too good to be true! :)
  5. OB10

OB10 New Member

I was wondering, too! The Naboo ship I presumed was a model, painted.... somehow..... I'm not sure where the imageshack photo of the fender looking thing comes from. I didn't see it in the thread until I tried to post, and it showed up. Judging by the apparent overspray, I was guessing it was spray painted. It'd be nice to see some closer pictures of the brush painted chrome.

Of course, I could just finally open that bottle I've got and give it a try, but that seems like work. :mrgreen: