???

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by pimp, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

r these boats expensive i was thinking about buying 1 abot how much do thay cost for a good nitro 1 lmk
  2. rickrcboater

rickrcboater Member

any were from 300. to 500.

thats rtr
  3. svantil2001

svantil2001 Member

Thats for a starter boat I pay that for engines
  4. pimp

pimp Active Member

so thay r pretty expensive then i would like to have 1 though
  5. Ya, they can be pricey but they are fun. Keep a look out on ebay for a a good deal on one.
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

i will but more in to on/offroad nitro cars and trucks like t maxx and rs4's so i doupt that i will be getting 1
  7. pimp

pimp Active Member

hay i like the miss bud. that is a awsome boat have u all seen it it is like 1100.00 bux though
  8. Hahaha, the miss bud is notorious for being a rookie-killer. There are a ton of problems with it that rookies usually get caught up on. Ther are some relatively cheap electrics that would be a great starter boat though.
  9. Ron Olson

Ron Olson Member

You've probably dumped a lot of coin into some cars or trucks that break all of the time or that you constantly have to upgrade to be competitive. I know this from personal experience trying to keep up with the hot setup of the week at our local tracks.
    Anything that ProBoat makes is a POS, too many people get suckered into buying one just because it's a Miss Bud and don't have a clue as to what they're doing with a boat in the first place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.