540 Micro

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jun 25, 2004.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Anyone have a 540 Micro? If so, have you ever difted with it? Or have you seen a 540 drift? Think it would be over powered for drifting? I really want to go with a 19T Spec drifting 540 Micro... however i dont want to buy the 540 kit unless i can drift it with ease. Eather 540 or 370 / 380 / 400.
  2. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

just get the castle creations mamba brushless. cheap and very fast it can handle 16 cells check it out it is only 130
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Cheap?!? The 540 was only going to cost me $50 for everything...
  4. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

yeah but its not brushless and for that cheap it was gonna be a shitty motor and speedo
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I already have everything. I just need to buy a sheet of CF and do measurments. Pluz, its a Micro RS4... dont really wana spend the money for a Brushless for it. If it was a M18... i might have...

Eather way i dont have the money at the time...
  6. aznfknpride

aznfknpride Guest

naw. too much power... i had foams on, and all i could do was go straight, or do donuts.. really boring if you ask me. oh, funny story. I was holding the car, trying to get the crap out of the gears, and gave the control to my brother... and then he pulled the trigger and the foams on the tires burned the sh*t out of my hand! man that thing has got gobs of power... really tough to drift with though.
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ahh! Thx... i might just make one to do burnout tests...
  8. shawnalex8

shawnalex8 Guest

all you need is a speed 300 motor and put electrical tape on the tires
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

You dont need a speed 300... or electrical tape.. trust me... iv been doing this since micros where oricnally palm sized.

I just wanted a ubar fast drifter....
  10. nismospeed

nismospeed Guest

whats a ubar fast car?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :shock:
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Break it down...
    Ubar
    Fast
    car
  12. shawnalex8

shawnalex8 Guest

easy sparky, dont make yourself look like an ass
    when someone posts something dont say something back like you are trying to call them out,
    but yeah ive never seen a fast drift car (rc that is)
    :D smile
  13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ya, it sounded better in my head. Ubar - Super in german. Then Fast and car are self explainers... :D