51 years

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Clerk, Oct 29, 2003.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nice picture!
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

wwwhhhhhhoooooooo great stuff

Congradulations to both you nice people!!!!!!!
    Love the photo:) :cool:

( How many Medals have you Sandy):D :D :D :D
  3. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Not only do you know how to tie a knot but you tie it very well.
    Congratulations to you Clerk and the Misses.
    51 :) :) :) :) :)
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Thanks everybody. Like most marriages, we have had our bad times but the good ones out weigh them.
  5. Catt

Catt Guest

Dick,let me add my congradulations to this thread.

You know it looks to me like there aren't as many throwaway marriages as most people think.Karen and I will be celebrating our 38th on the 13th of this month.

May you and Sandy have many many more happy ones.
  6. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Congradulations to you and your lady,funny how all those 50's pictures show the guy in uniform Same for me, heading the 5o's trail soon Best wishes ,good heaith and God Bless
  7. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

Clerk and Sandy,
    Congrats from here too. Finding a great partner is one of the best things one could ever hope for. Even model railroading can't compare to that.
  8. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Thanks Catt and Jimmy.

Catt...You and Karen have a nice 38th. Just think. Two more and it will be 40 for you. And then, 10 more for the "BIG 50."
  9. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Right on the nose Glen
  10. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Dick, let me join the row of congratulators! I wish both of you many more happy years together.

With 51 common years you almost put our (Marianne's & mine) 34 married years to shame. But wait and see - we are working hard to arrive at the same point like you! ;)

My father-in-law had a wonderful piece of advice at the day of our marriage, and I'll pass it on gladly:

"BE happy - STAY happy - MAKE happy!"

11. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Congratulations to you and Sandy, Dick. 51 years EH! You two set a great example.