5000's Posts

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: If anyone hasn't notice Mikey aka; N Gauger has gone over 5000 posts on the Gauge....Geeez where do you find the TIME to Model Mike.... :D :thumb: :thumb: Rich

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
We seam to have a SUPPER BLABBERMOUTH on the gauge now. 5000 post, and modeling to, must model with one hand, and post with the other...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: way to go mikey.....have a good one ..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yep, gottum big blabbermouth. We all know who's turn it is to buy the next round....don't we????:wave: :wave:

Congrats Mikey, and may you be the first to reach 10,000, we know you have it in you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Mikey5000.jpg
    Mikey5000.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
If you all would behave yourselves, I wouldn't have to keep posting "repremands" :D :D :D

I always wondered if and when I would get into the 5000 tier.. :) It's a number that means a lot because of the ones that were there and headed there, because of the quality of their help here.

Shamus posted a lot of great helping posts, both in the admin aspect and the photog & modeling subjects.

Robin, "Cardboard & Structures" (Enough said)

jon - invaluable moderators & Admin's advice

and now, me........ Most of my posts are encouragment, G gauge and replies of what I hope has been good advice both as Admin & just replies helping pass knowledge along.

If a person's muster can be measured by the company he keeps, I'm in good hands :D :D

Matthyro...........5,100

jon-monon........5,084

N Gauger...........5,003

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich, It's only 3 posts a day :) it took 5 years! :D :D

Matt, someday you'll be here too :D

Steve - I post with one hand, watch TV with one eye & model when i feel like it :D :D

Don - I'll buy - but we drink to Robin's memory & To the members of The Gauge :D :D :D :D

Thank you all, for the comments :D :D :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Hmmmmmmmm.......2.73 posts per day..... Does that mean that every day someone only gets a 3/4 reply??? :D :D :D

5000 posts..........that's about 5 miles of fence!!!!!! :D :D

That's coast to coast mileposts :D :D (and then some)

Anyway...Congrats! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
sumpter250 said:
Hmmmmmmmm.......2.73 posts per day..... Does that mean that every day someone only gets a 3/4 reply??? :D :D :D

5000 posts..........that's about 5 miles of fence!!!!!! :D :D

That's coast to coast mileposts :D :D (and then some)

Anyway...Congrats! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:D :D :D That's 2 - 1/2 tons worth of posts :D :D :D

Or is that 2000 Pounds to the ton??? :D :D