500 downloads now available (one more needed)!!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cgutzmer, Dec 21, 2007.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I just wanted to send out a quick note to thank all the great designers on the forum that have been contributing to our downloads area. We only need one more model to make a grand total of 500 available downloads! Who will it be? I hope we make 500 before the year is out - that would be super cool!

To give you a rough idea of the bandwidth that is being pulled down by these everyday I have collected some stats.

Slowest day this month - Dec 19th 330 MB
    Busiest day this month - Dec 9th 1.6GB
    Total Bandwidth this month so far - 10GB
    Daily average - 500MB

These amounts do NOT account for any files that have been added that are over the size limit. I have uploaded a total of 422MB of files over the size limit directly to the server. I dont have access to the download stats for those so i cant say how those have been but I am sure its pretty high :)

Thanks again everyone (and to every designer thats out there - we wouldnt have this awesome hobby without you!)
  2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Great news Chris! The download area is growing fast and this is the work of every member on board ^^ Thanks to all
  3. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

I just plugged in my C2 bridge, do I get a 500th customer prize? :mrgreen:lol
  4. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Approved! And yes yours is the 500th uploaded download! :mrgreen: Yay!

5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Congrats man! Thats all I can offer after buying the kids presents ;)
  6. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Thanks and well done to all our designers and contributors... I'll always be able to download more models than I'll ever build, and thanks to you guys I'll never be able to build all the models I download... I hope that makes sense. :D
  7. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

I only hope to be around for the 1000th! :mrgreen:
    congrats to all the other 500 kits' designers as well :thumb:

keep up the good work everybody!
  8. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

At the rate you guys are pumping them out and uploading them, that should be in about 2-3 weeks :D
  9. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Sooo......what Jaffro? 10,000 by the end of 2008? :eek: That's something over 800 per month. Whaddya say guys? Who'll be the first to step up to the plate and volunteer? :mrgreen: (Ducking for cover)