5 Happy Happy Birthdays.

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by interurban, Mar 8, 2003.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

All the very best to -- are ya ready for this.:D

sp2207, have a nice day:)
    wyomingite, have a nice day:)
    gmbrd, have a nice day:)
    trainworm,have a nice day:)
    tomfassell,have a nice day:)

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

A Happy Birthday to one and all. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

3. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Thanks guys,

I don't know where the time went but I'm 63 today. Its a cold one at ten degrees so I'm going out to my shop and ballast some new track I just layed. A very Happy Birthday to the other members and thanks for remembering mine. Ron :eek:
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Happy birthday to one and all!!! :D
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Happy B-day - Guys!!!!!! :D :D :D
  6. tomfassett

tomfassett Member

Thanks... I'm now officially a few years short of being a geezer... Fortunately, I have developed the geezer mentality early to avoid the rush... :D

Tom Fassett
  7. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Wait, Wait-- Geezer????
    Just wot is the official Geezer Mark, anyway?? Think I'll edit my profile....:eek: :eek: :eek: :D
  8. trainworm

trainworm Member

Geezers R Us

man, I am getting old. for 27 years i have graced the face of this dirtball.

now where the heck are my presents?!?!?!?!?!??!:D :D
  9. Topo

Topo Member

I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday to all of you, friends!
  10. tomfassett

tomfassett Member

Geezer is a state of mind. You can be a geezer at 30 or not a geezer at 80. Being a geezer requires constant vigilance. One must never let down one's gaurd. Even in the face of absolute and total happiness, one must be able to maintain a grumpy, sarcastic attitude. One must also say things like "Back in my day" or "Things were better when I was a kid..." No matter how much better things may seem now, you have to act like they were better when you were younger, even if you grew up in a refuge camp eating swamp rats... :D

Tom F