40k, BFG - little help

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by silent_lord, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Kjev

Kjev Member

Well, I got a copy of Warseer which has some fairly decent shots in one article. Good closeups, not the typical "space battle" scenes, where they all look like vague little shapes in different colors. It's a PDF file, but I think I may be able to strip the images out.

Their most recent issue has a nifty article on how to make an Orca dropship out of blue insulation board too (I know, a guy can get crucified for mentioning something like that around here, but it was still a good article).

As for doing it . . . well, between work, chasing contractors to get my house built, and re-doing the Starcraft Goliath I was working on before the big bang, I'm pretty much full up.

Incidentally, 9 times out of 10 when a contractor says "We can't," it really means "I want to do it the easiest way I can." Skip the cheapo guy and hire the perfectionist.

2. blaze99

blaze99 New Member

3. silent_lord

silent_lord New Member

mmm... di they hve to be drawn pictures? there is not many of those except fan created which are canon.
    there are some 3d computer models made for various games.
    and theres plenty of real pics of the models.
  4. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

Good close up shots of the miniatures would be best....They don;t have to be drawn really. Most of the pics I found on model selling sites were too small or limited in views to help a 3D modeller!