4-21-07 Weekend Modeling Plans?

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Woohoo! I just completed the frog feeders and point feeders on the 27' and 21' shelves. All tied in, wired up, and soldered. Glad that is done. For the other 21' shelf, I will get the switches wired up before I install them.

Another note, the P2K GP30 pulled 50 six ounce cars without a hitch. Man, that thing is AWESOME.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Well I went camping this weekend so no DIRECT modeling done. However, My dad and I picked up some Plexiglass and other stuff so as to make walls to prevent a, scale drop of 251 plus feet :rolleyes::D

Nomad

Sep 26, 2006
Elks Plain, Washington
The second one is an after. I added a track for steamer service. My steamer is too big for the Atlas turntable, so I will put a loco shed there. The track the switcher is sitting on was moved over, and that will either be a rip or a caboose track. The water tank isn't done, maybe tonight.

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 28

Nomad

Sep 26, 2006
Elks Plain, Washington
I even put track into the roundhouse and wired that in. My 2-6-6-2 doesn't fit, I put her there by hand just for the picture.

Loren

Attachments

• roundhouse.jpg
    roundhouse.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 28

RobertInOntario

Mar 22, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I attended a conference on Saturday & I knew we had Sunday afternoon set aside for yardwork, so I purposely didn't plan to do too much model work this weekend.

However, on Thursday and Friday, I DID finish finish a loco kitbashing project (see http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=27985) and I did get a chance to operate my trains for an hour or so on Friday night.

Your pics & progress look great, Grewsome.

Rob

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
This was an incrediblibly busy weekend, 2 soccer games, kite festival, birthday parties. But inbetween all that, I finally connected the board to the module I am working on and glued the cork down. I have started building the passenger station for it, but the main building looks a little hard so I build the platforms first. When I get a little more done I will start a thread on it. But, all-in-all, I guess it was a productive train weekend.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 26

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Thanks to everyone who posted on my thread. Looking forward to seeing more pics of the projects yall have going.