304 Church St.-Redune

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by eightyeightfan1, Apr 4, 2003.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

After seeing how the rest of Church St was coming out, and not really satisfied with my own house, I decieded to redo the front porch, as well as chop the foundation off. Plus I added a light to the room on the left. Which is the computer room......Late night in the chat room.
    Here's the real one again.

Attached Files:

2. eightyeightfan1

Here's the original rendition withe the foundation and porch.

Attached Files:

3. eightyeightfan1

The re done, foundation removed and a new porch. The rest is the original house with no changes.
    Which is better...You make the call.

Attached Files:

4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi 88,
    Thats an excellent lookalike to the photo up top. Thats real good, nice work.
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nice work, 88. Gee what would keep ya in chat so late? See any good piccys? :D :D :D
  6. eightyeightfan1

Thanks guys.
    Yeah jon...Bunch of pictures of mobile homes.....and an idea for another kitbash(Hee Hee Hee)
  7. absnut

absnut Member

The final version is a keeper, 88. Great job!

8. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Ya done good

Nice going 88 - the re-done porch is definitely more "prototypical". Now what kind of LPP are you going to use to model yourself coming home from the hobby shop with an armload of new trains?

;) Val
  9. leghome

leghome Member

I agree with Val and Dick. The last posted pix of the house is the best by far IMHO.
  10. eightyeightfan1

Thanks everyone.
    Val, I'm gonna do the better half bringing home my birthday present...an Undecorated SD80MAC