30 % off - Special Summer Sale at Lighthouse Model Art

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by lighthouse, Jun 5, 2006.

1. shrike

shrike Guest

I haven't been back to check yet today, so I can't comment on any changes, but I tried all 3 of the browser options I have here. IE, IE for AOL (more prone to over-nanny-ing than anything else) AND Mozilla.
  2. milhistory

milhistory Member

I received my package from Lighthouse Model Art today. I took advantage of the summer sale and bought a large load that should keep me busy for awhile. Regardless, I may get another stack before the sale is over.

My new friends are:

JSC Titanic - Looks nice. When I finish the United States, I will start it
    Modelik M35A2 US Truck - Great looking with lots of parts (The yellow coloring is a bit, well, yellow)
    Modelik Mercedes Benz L 3000 - I'm really into trucks now
    Modelik M2 Bradley - Great coloring, lots of tracks
    GPM Junkers Ju-88 A-4
    M. Modelarz Sopwith Camel
    M. Modelarz Ju-87 G-2 - Comes with three models.

I am really impressed with the Modelik vehicles. I have built Willys Jeep and have the 1:16 Kubelwagen. The three new ones make nice additions. I am building more 1:25 vehicles and armor because I am running out of room for my 1:33 aircraft.

All of these kits look wonderful (the Ju-87 is a little dated at 1996) and I want to start all of them. They came well protected in the mail (1 week from Canada to Virginia, USA) and I am glad I took advantage of the sale.