3' galactica (new séries) project

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Danscrew, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

NO !.....it's two times bigger than the original model. So the 16 inch's is just for the front part of the pod. If I do all the pod this way, yes it will be at least 3 feet long but it's an idea....
  2. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

Now your talking :)
  3. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

4. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

OK...........after several months, I search for the best diorama for my baby. So look at this...........

Attached Files:

5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

That is a thing of ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!!!

KUDOS to you on a FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
  6. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

hamrHOLY FRAK! Are you crazy or what. hamr

That is awesome! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Great work and great dio! And the lights put it to a whole new level. WOW!

(I had to check the pics twice to make sure this is not a joke, ya know, today's April fools day! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: )
  7. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

Darn! How could I've missed this thread so far? Well, what you're gonna do?... A fantastic job, man, very impressive!
  8. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

Just AWESOME!

nice with the logo light up like this!!
  9. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Absolutely Bloody Brilliant!!!!! KUDOS SIR!:thumb:
  10. mcusanelli

mcusanelli Member

Very clever display, I never would have thought of that. Every plastic modeler who isn't familiar with paper modeling should see this thread, it's amazing what can be done by a talented person with some paper and a great imagination. Magnificent!
  11. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

Thank you ALL very much, your comments are very appreciated and forces me to go even farther.

I invite you to join me on my new project which, I believe, will interest you. http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174090

After this one, I think I will attack the new enhanced viper's from revell-fan...............details and lights include..........:wave:
  12. Col.Hertford

Col.Hertford New Member

This is an amazing model the diaroma really sets this off. Kudos!
  13. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Man that ship is awesome, beyond belief really. The only suggestion I would have is to roll the ship slightly so you can see some of the top easier. Models of this kind always seem to look better in an off axis pose. She's a beauty!
  14. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

Attached Files:

15. Revell-Fan

16. Maverick65

Maverick65 Member

Danscrew, Your Galactica is totally awesome!!! what a thing of beauty. A #1 :goldcup: Thanks for sharing. Rick
  17. Revell-Fan

I'm just looking at the BSG wall plaque. It is the one by Steve / sjsquirrel?
  18. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

NOOP ! It's my conception. I found an HD picture on the NASA website an printed on photo paper.

SJ do something like this ?
  19. Revell-Fan

20. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

Ha ! ok.....you spoke about the BSG logo. I believed tha you spoke about the whole plate.

I found this emblem on internet and printed several times. I decomposed it in different parts and glued the pieces on cardboard. Each pieces make a layer and glued together it form my 3D logo.

It look like this.........

Attached Files: