3-foot long Pillar of Autumn?! (Now with Pictures!!!)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by RocketmanTan, May 8, 2010.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

But don't forget that story Halo Reach take place long before the other Halo
    Like that hold Star Wars thing it was made backwards !!

So all the ship in Halo Reach would be year;s older and the technology would have changed many time .. kind like your cell phone 2g 3g 4g etc..
  2. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

seriously, if any one made a 2 ft long halo reach PoA, i would totally freakout, do a barrel rowl, jump off the top of my house and pay good money for the download, becuase seriously, that is a lot of paper and time!plus ink.
  3. MTK

MTK Active Member

Really? Would you do all of that? I'd like to see that. It would almost be worth investing the time to do the model. Will you send a video of you doing all of that cool stuff?
  4. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Seeing as this thread has come back from the dead, I might as well use this to announce that I'm redrawing the model so it's not as much of a parts sh*tstorm as the one currently on the downloads page
  5. MTK

MTK Active Member

Very cool, I'm looking forward to that.:thumb:
  6. jake01

jake01 New Member

POA has always being a sexy looking ship
    and the normandy from mass effect :psign1 <<<<<< wait is that goku ?
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

For a cheese box. :wink:

J/K; my favorite sci-fi capital ship, the Star Destroyer, is a cheese wedge. :p
  8. zombieofthepast

zombieofthepast O.D.S.T.

I don't know, if you look at the PoA from above, it kind of looks like a bumpy cheese wedge as well :rolleyes: Also, the Star Destroyer would actually be a moldy cheese wedge, the mold being the bridge/tower... sign1
  9. myrmedon

myrmedon Member

Great model. This is definitely going on my build list. Thanks for doing the POA.