3-foot long Pillar of Autumn?! (Now with Pictures!!!)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by RocketmanTan, May 8, 2010.

1. WharDemon

WharDemon New Member

This looks like an amazing build, I may try to take it on but was wondering if you planned on releasing the colored version you mentioned earlier in the thread?
  2. Savion

Savion New Member

The Pillar of Autumn NEEDS to be big model; anything smaller really won't do the ship justice! sign1

It's an awesome ship. Great work on that model! :thumb:
  3. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I might, maybe on a rainy day :mrgreen:.

Anywho, the model's up on the downloads section: http://www.zealot.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1054.

Thanks to everyone for your support!!
  4. RocketmanTan

"expansion pack"?

I'm currently considering doing an expansion pack for the model. It will include markings for the Dawn Under Heaven as well as extra parts to make another type of heavy cruiser. Tell me what you guys think.
  5. SnakeEyesOnAPlane

SnakeEyesOnAPlane New Member

I'm not familiar with those other vehicles, but I'm interested in seeing what you have planned.
  6. jarell

jarell New Member

OMg!! iam a huge halo fan and this is like a dream come true!
  7. SnakeEyesOnAPlane

SnakeEyesOnAPlane New Member

"It's glorious!"
  8. RocketmanTan

lol, you're welcome :wave: I suggest you also check out my hako halo collection, which is the halo ships in hako form. So far, there are two ships completed, and another currently in development.
  9. RocketmanTan

10. MobiusOne

MobiusOne New Member

That's a really sick model!
  11. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

In what way do you think this is a useful contribution to the discussion?

Or does "sick" have some new modern meaning I'm not aware of?

12. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

"sick" = very good

kids these days....[shaking head]... I tell ya.
  13. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Yeah, 'sick' is, believe it or not, a compliment (though I was under the impression it died out in the 90s).
  14. RocketmanTan

Oh trust me, it's alive and well. Although I have to say, people have warped SAT words into new "hip" adjectives, which, to me, are like nails on a chalkboard. :cry:
  15. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Now that's sick! I'm definitely getting old.

@MobiusOne - no offense man. At least I knew enough to know I might be clueless sign1

16. mordrake69

mordrake69 mordrake69

thats going to be rely sweet when done.
  17. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

A sad but very true assessment if I must say so myself, sadder still I have been corrected for using words that were popular back in the 80's
    Long live the 80's!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  18. RocketmanTan

Good god, I just saw photos of the Halo Reach Pillar of Autumn...It's pretty much what JJ Abrams did to the Enterprise, except worse wall1
    I disliked Halo Reach, but now I HATE it! :curse:

Attached Files:

19. trixyblue

trixyblue New Member

But i dont think anyone wouldnt want the original pillar of autumn no matter hows its been updated with new graphics for halo reach, its to be expected but i like the original and would make a model of that first over the reach version.
  20. web2

web2 Guest

I hate to say this , but the graphic artists ned something to do other than to cut and paste from the previous versions. The only hope is that they don't lose the soul of the original.