3 Foot BSG Build Progress

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by H1rg0n, Feb 13, 2009.

1. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Cannon Mesh?

Hey nothing, any luck finding that mesh? I'd like to see some detailed cannons myself,

2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yes i did.:thumb: got the mesh worked out and trying to come to grips with some textures.
  3. Thales

Thales New Member

That looks very very cool. I can't wait to build a turret.
  4. RodentMaster

RodentMaster Member

If we've already printed out our sheets, the only thing we have to do is cut out the misaligned section, shift it down, and reassemble with our own tabs?

Just trying to make sure I understand the issue.
  5. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

BSG build

That's correct.

6. RodentMaster

RodentMaster Member

7. eightball

eightball New Member

this is nice stuff!
  8. stephen.irl

stephen.irl Member

Hi Thales. Nice Model. I'm building mine now. At the moment I'm having fun trying to fit the retractable sidepods.
  9. Wow that if phenomenal!!
  10. tekzo

tekzo Member

that's a big thing...love to follow
  11. Uncle JOE

Uncle JOE New Member

Have you seen my 6ft ship If not go here www.modelermagic.com Thanks let me know what you think
  12. Uncle JOE

Uncle JOE New Member

WWW.Modelermagic.com search Joe Thornton
  13. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

I've just seen and and all I can say is: UNBELIEVABLE!!!!:-o:-o:-o
  14. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Wow, it's YOU! :eek: I posted a link to your modelermagic article in our off-topic section when I first read it. This is a great build and it shows the incredible amount of work that went into it. I'm planning on making a half-studio-scale TOS battlestar paper kit (which then could be upscaled to full studio-scale, BTW :cool:). Welcome aboard, Joe! It would be great if you could start a separate thread on your build at zealot; I would really love to see some WIP pics (if you have any). Major kudos from one BSG paper model designer to the other! :thumb:
  15. Uncle JOE

Uncle JOE New Member

3ft Battlestar Galactica

Hello .. I sure would like to see this Build I'm in the proces of " In the Build " Myself So if you can show some pictures of your ship I would love to see it .. Thanks
    Uncle JOE