3 foot battlestar

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by lordnexis, Jun 12, 2014.

1. lordnexis

lordnexis New Member

I am currently in a build of the 3 foot new version of the Galactica. I have pics of the TOS in the same scale but no luck in finding them. any one run across them?
  2. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

I don't, but I am sure someone will chime in. It may take some upscaling, or down scaling? Not sure, but it seems I remember seeing one out there. :)
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

4. SylvanKnight

SylvanKnight New Member

Now all wee need is larger homes do display it. heh
  5. bobw63

bobw63 New Member

That one appears to be the up-scaled gearz model. Cannot verify as I have yet to gain access to the downloads. It is hosted at jleslie48.com with no download requirements. Credits in the cover page include ekuth, the builder in the above thread. Nicest one I have seen and appears the textures are photos or scans of same.

I am in the process of removing the fold lines on mine as up-scaling makes them more noticeable.
  6. irocer

irocer New Member

I build the small TOS from jleslie48.com, but would like to do a larger version too.
  7. Revell-Fan

Yes, it is Gearz's model. He was so kind and supplied ekuth with several extra parts he used for super-detailing. My version will be a completely new and vectorised version to make upscaling to full studio-scale (or even larger) possible without losing quality. ;)
  8. bgt01

bgt01 Exemplary Confidant

@Revell-Fan Will your version come with a vector-ized John Colicos for us to play against? BALTAR!!!!!
  9. Revell-Fan

Well, in that scale he would hardly be a threat..! :D
  10. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

There is a TOS Cylon Basestar in the RESOURCE Section. You can build that and have that as Baltar's Basestar. ;)

Since I have already built the Galactica, I should build the Basestar as well.