27 turn motor to 11 turn motor.

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by shughes43, Aug 17, 2005.

1. redheat

redheat Member

Now why in the world would anyone say that stock motors such as the P2K2Pro, Trinity Monster, Epic Binary could not be rebuilt ! Someone with know knowledge of STOCK MOTORS, RED
  2. i dont know but i think you said somthing stupid about stock and modified motors.somthing like try running a mod motor @24.and somone in here asked why and you said you cant because it would burn it up.some mod motors come factory set at 30 advanced.
  3. redheat

redheat Member

4. well if i am not mistaken you said that you cant run a mod motor at 30 degrees of advanced timing because that would burn it up.well i run my mods up to that point and i do recall the trinity D4 motors factory set @ that.for somone who claims they have 50 years of experince they sould know that.dude you just look like an idiot so stop embarassing yourself.
  5. redheat

redheat Member

50 years , what are you talking about ? I know that stocks are set at 24deg. not sure of what your yacking about . Embarassing falls on you lap , you have no clue , RED
  6. thats all you know at your age?
  7. redheat

redheat Member

Ya , but much more than youll ever know King, RED
  8. ok flamer
  9. redheat

redheat Member

10. im right you are wrong
  11. RCking

RCking Member

you love birds should get a room
  12. whheezzzz

whheezzzz New Member

someone whos a senior member should be a little nicer and respectfull for people asking questions,this is the crap that gives RC a bad name for new people wanting to get into it