Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

ive bought a 26 engine for my savage 25
    so i will take some pictures on it and post it opn thursday
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

<<<like no 1 has ever seen a .26>>>
  3. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Why are you alway dissin alisar? Where you never new to RC?
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

dude he has been on this board b4 I have even been on it.... I am pretty new maybe 2 years or so, and trust me its not alot... every spare time I have I learn about rc's... btw have u seen some og his posts...
  5. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I know, trust me I know. But some people learn quicker than others and some just don't get it. I was here way before alisar, I remember when he first joined. He was askin questions that I thought were pre-noob. I have been teaching people RC for years. But some of them will make you want to rip you hair out. LOL. By the way I am 27 and my forehead starts at my neck. LOL. I remember a guy not too long ago who tore up like 4 reverse mods for a savage. And since I run a hobby shop I was trying to hook him up. I warranteed the first one and he brought the rest. After him whining for like a week or two I he finally figured out what he did. He swaped the front and rear diffs. So in order to drive forward the truck was in reverse the whole time. LMAO. I was laughing so hard... well anyway he still has more trouble with that savage than I have seen in 20 put together. But each one is a bit of learning. I aint trying to flame anybody or anything I just felt sorry for the guy not knowing him and all.
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya I understans... lmao that savage story is pretty funny!!!
  7. tnx

tnx Member

WOOFY : The big woo-woo

well im still a bit newbie....right? [:p]

cool dude, i hope u have more luck with this engine.
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hmm possible :D I think in alot of ways were alll newbs because we always lean new things, there is so much to know about rc's you can't even learn about it all!~
  9. tnx

tnx Member

probably not [:p] but u can learn alot. and if your done on cars, carry on with planes and boats and helicopters....ull be set for a while with that lol
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

dude its not that fact that we havnt seen one...maybe some of us(me) liek to see what kind of engine it is and all that kinda stuff.ya i love the fact that you never stop learning
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

i am trying to add pictures but for some reason its saying that its more than 2356 when its only 150kb

ill try another day sorry guys
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

you have to delete some of your old pictures... I think the new 1 your trying to add is large enuf that it is pushing over your the total amount of space you an have.
  13. alisar70

alisar70 Member

oh ok ill try that tonight
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.