2010 Leonov

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gearz, May 30, 2009.

1. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks for the info Darth :thumb:

I'm on the clock with this one. I have some great ref material now so its looking good for a early 2010 release.
  2. Darth Windius

Darth Windius Member

I'll eagerly wait for it:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Will it be on the same (big!) scale as Uhu's Discovery, so we can display the two attached for escaping Jupiter?:confused:
  3. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Fantastic. Can't wait.
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

YES! I missed the boat in 2001 for making a Discovery. Maybe this year I can make that plus a Leonov, and perhaps a Monolith. :thumb:
  5. papaace

papaace New Member

The Leonov, how are things going?

Hi Gearz;:wave:
    I was just curious how things are coming along with the Leonov?:thumb:
  6. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Hi, Gears and I were working on this together, but he's had to put the project to one side for the time being due to Illness.

7. Hi Tom

I hope Brett's OK. It would take a lot to bring him down!
  8. papaace

papaace New Member

Hoping every thing is OK!

Im praying for your speedy recovery.
  9. wolflone

wolflone New Member

hey man, How are you?, sorry for the long silence. By the way, sorry for you, I'm very dissapointed because you had to shut down your webpage. I hope you can continue with the development of the unfinished models. I know, the responsible is the lack of time, because all of us are struggling to make some of these printed papers called money in that boring doom temple called job center. But I hope, someday you will post those works in other webpage. I hope that you can find some time to follow those works. Cheers.
  10. jparenti

jparenti Member

Does anyone know how Gearz is doing? I haven't posted here a lot lately and when I went looking for info on the Leonov model, I saw that he has been away for quite some time and was worried.
  11. Chesso2001

Chesso2001 New Member

This will be great :) 2010 is one of my fav films even if it somehow seems more dated than 2001 now lol
  12. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

*pokes Gearz*

Hey! Show us you're still alive out there! :mrgreen:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  13. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Gears has been unwell for a while and has had to take time off modelmaking, hopefully he will be back here sometime soon.

14. jparenti

jparenti Member

I hope he feels better soon. I know how that can be, so I can sympathize.