2007 CPR Holiday Train - Did/will you see it?

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by galt904, Dec 6, 2007.

1. galt904

galt904 Member

I saw it last night in Woodstock. This was my first time seeing it up close. I put my pictures in the weekly photo thread. I tell ya, CPR has some real class, putting on a show like this and making a donation to the local Salvation Army for their work with the local food bank.
  2. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

I hadn't heard about it this year -- one sighting reported in Coburg and then Parry Sound. Whereto from Woodstock?
    Is there a link to a schedule? I already have the hat (and it doesn't say "Lion Tamer")
  3. RobertInOntario

RobertInOntario Active Member

I'd heard about this -- there is a schedule on the CP website. I wanted to go to see it but it was in the Distillery District of Toronto around 7pm last Monday night. We didn't go because it was a school night and because it was extremely cold, around -10ºC! :eek: Rob
  4. jesso

jesso Member

There are a lot of pictures of it on Railpictures.net. The train is headed by engine 9824 so if you do a search for that, you will find the pictures.
  5. railwaybob

railwaybob Member

For infor, visit this link to the CPR website.

Holiday Train

Bob M.
  6. galt904

galt904 Member

There are actually 2 different trains. 1 goes through Canada, and the other (that I saw) goes through southern Ontario and the US.
  7. Yup i saw it twice in one night. Here is the good picture.