2006 Layout Party Feb - Mar

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Dec 9, 2005.

Do we want to have a 2006 layout party???

Poll closed Jan 8, 2006.
  1. February 1 to March 19, 2006

0 vote(s)
  2. March 1 to April 16, 2006

0 vote(s)
  3. April 1 to May 14, 2006

0 vote(s)
  4. May 1 to June 18, 2006

0 vote(s)
  5. After June, I'll be ready then

0 vote(s)
  6. I'm still worn out from the last party (Don't want another one yet)

0 vote(s)
  1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That's good, Now I went back and saw the first thread and find by my name:
    Is that an assignment or another misstype? announce1:wave: I don't recall saying anything other than what I said yesterday here in post #29...sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Now I have a lot I can do, but a park is not on the list right now.:D :D :D :D

I have been very anxious to finish up the older half of my layout, one thing I think I'll commit to is getting the Town of Santa Rosa laid out and detailing Main St. So that will be my commitment for the party.:thumb: :thumb:
  2. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Count me in, too!

I plan to finish laying and wiring all the standard gauge track on my layout, placing some structures along the track and to get at least one square foot scenicked.

3. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I'm assuming, by the poll posted at the top of this thread, that I'm going to have to wait until Feb. 1, to start my project...? Or at least to start posting about it...?
  4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

you dont really have to wait - it's not a race or challenge... you can start now & just tell us what you're doing :D :D :D
  5. zedob

zedob Member

I'm going to attempt to add building flats and scenic a particular part of my layout.
  6. N Gauger

The participants on this list, who have not told us of their plans, only have 8 days to let us know.. :)

Reply here and let us know what you plan to do, before January 31, 2006. :D :D

I'll post the thread for the Party Posts on Feb, 1st :)
  7. Freelancer

Freelancer Member

Im always up for a party! So don't forget me!

I would like to work on my roundhouse and turntable, and work on some structures for my module.

Let's Party!

8. ausien

ausien Active Member

well the most inportant materails arrived yesterday morning, all the way from canada,, Robins models.. For the layout party I want to install them into the Feather River..this is the place for them when I get it cleared off....have fun everyone..steve

Attached Files:

9. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Can't wait to see your progress Steve. :thumb:
  10. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Steve that looks Great.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  11. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Looks it is time to commit and not to the nuthouse, well at least not right away. :D

I plan on getting the basic track laid out so I figure where the various diorama will go and perhaps get the second layer of foam glued down. Then there are the hoppers I need to weather and make loads for. So this could be a either and or a either or.
  12. N Gauger

Well, it's been 2 weeks already... Everythings looking good so far :) I'll try (in between racing) to do a bit more too :) :)

Not bad everyone!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: