2006 Layout Party Feb - Mar

Do we want to have a 2006 layout party???

• February 1 to March 19, 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 1 to April 16, 2006

• April 1 to May 14, 2006

• May 1 to June 18, 2006

• After June, I'll be ready then

• I'm still worn out from the last party (Don't want another one yet)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
Yeah - we're expecting Twice the effort from Ray this time tooth1

~~ Thanks - I fixed it :)
That's good, Now I went back and saw the first thread and find by my name:
ezdays - Small Scene (Park with Engine)

Is that an assignment or another misstype? announce1:wave: I don't recall saying anything other than what I said yesterday here in post #29...sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Now I have a lot I can do, but a park is not on the list right now.:D :D :D :D

I have been very anxious to finish up the older half of my layout, one thing I think I'll commit to is getting the Town of Santa Rosa laid out and detailing Main St. So that will be my commitment for the party.:thumb: :thumb:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Count me in, too!

I plan to finish laying and wiring all the standard gauge track on my layout, placing some structures along the track and to get at least one square foot scenicked.

Ron

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Question:

I'm assuming, by the poll posted at the top of this thread, that I'm going to have to wait until Feb. 1, to start my project...? Or at least to start posting about it...?

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Drew1125 said:
Question:

I'm assuming, by the poll posted at the top of this thread, that I'm going to have to wait until Feb. 1, to start my project...? Or at least to start posting about it...?
you dont really have to wait - it's not a race or challenge... you can start now & just tell us what you're doing :D :D :D

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
well the most inportant materails arrived yesterday morning, all the way from canada,, Robins models.. For the layout party I want to install them into the Feather River..this is the place for them when I get it cleared off....have fun everyone..steve

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Looks it is time to commit and not to the nuthouse, well at least not right away. :D

I plan on getting the basic track laid out so I figure where the various diorama will go and perhaps get the second layer of foam glued down. Then there are the hoppers I need to weather and make loads for. So this could be a either and or a either or.